EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

It looks like Alinity's jerkmate/streamate account recently updated. She said she would not be streaming on twitch for a few days, probably for this.

alinity-streamate63434138d9343c09.md.jpg

I am hoping it goes the other way where she ends up getting horny and letting her slutty side out. At the beginning of her OF she was about to start going full slut mode but then the Austin girls got to her.

we were wrong, its actually a troubleshooting livestream because she didnt bother to learn how to use the fucking site before going live

im assuming shes being paid to do an hour or something? crazy you can turn up late, fuck about for 5 minutes, then just go offline and be paid for doing an "adult livestream"

LOL shes on twitch claiming she broke the site, site is working fine.

Last edited:
I knew twitch streamers were useless but this is a new low :KEKWlaugh: . These sites are used by random crackaddled trafficked Romanian girls no problem but apparently it's all too complicated for a millionaire professional streamer with a decade of experience.

I knew twitch streamers were useless but this is a new low :KEKWlaugh: . These sites are used by random crackaddled trafficked Romanian girls no problem but apparently it's all too complicated for a millionaire professional streamer with a decade of experience.
These jerkmate people are just dumb, they've gone through this before multiple times with these streamers but somehow aren't able to explain it. This time I think the actual connection was also not working properly, otherwise she should have just stayed and got it working like amouranth did on her scuffed first streams

Why oh why have the last two vidoes both been steps back from what shes already done...

Back
Top Bottom