EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

the site was broken she could not do anything.
that's a lie. she had privates turned on because she didn't do any work to set up her room before going live so had hundreds of people spamming privates and "didn't know how" to turn them off so stopped and went to twitch. site was working fine.

it's bullshit "omg guys i crashed the site!!!1" hype building. next stream in 2 weeks LOL

that's a lie. she had privates turned on because she didn't do any work to set up her room before going live so had hundreds of people spamming privates and "didn't know how" to turn them off so stopped and went to twitch. site was working fine.

it's bullshit "omg guys i crashed the site!!!1" hype building. next stream in 2 weeks LOL
In the video yopu can see dozens and dozens of people disconnected all at once.

no you see dozens of people refreshing the page because jerkmate spams free accounts with UPGRADE NOW pop ups you can't dismiss. she baited hard and got paid to do so.
I am pretty sure this will not be one of her 4 streams. They have a contract.

Lmao the recent video of her “watching something spicy” or whatever and playing with herself was just the webcam recording video of her. Just though that was an lol moment
dude that had me dying when you could see that she was just looking at herself🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom