EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

Yeah, she played a lot of WoW back in the day so it makes sense shed go

She didn't go for Blizcon, that was supposed to be a bonus, Alinity plays alot of Blizzard games off stream.

She'd arranged to have that date thing that she won with Grace at QT's charity event out there.

The date was supposed to be Sunday the day after the con, The planned date was near the convention center so Fandy was going to go with them and do the filming as they'd planned to stream it.

Only Grace canceled on Alinity for some reason at the last minute before Alinity and her boyfriend flew out there and got caught together by Knut on his stream.

Alinity has not had a good weekend so far, everything that can go wrong has gone wrong for her.

She didn't go for Blizcon, that was supposed to be a bonus, Alinity plays alot of Blizzard games off stream.

She'd arranged to have that date thing that she won with Grace at QT's charity event out there.

The date was supposed to be Sunday the day after the con, The planned date was near the convention center so Fandy was going to go with them and do the filming as they'd planned to stream it.

Only Grace canceled on Alinity for some reason at the last minute before Alinity and her boyfriend flew out there and got caught together by Knut on his stream.

Alinity has not had a good weekend so far, everything that can go wrong has gone wrong for her.
Lol. Your commentary at the end of this news update really sells it.

Alinity has not had a good weekend so far, everything that can go wrong has gone wrong for her
I don't really watch her streams so dunno how bad it was. I only have her on my follower list and I did notice her viewership dropped after the clip of her and her BF happened.

Sounds like she took the jerkmate deal, her first show will be on the 27th
Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

She's currently driving around and reading her Twitch chat. My inner Internet Detective tells me she's fishing for a ban so she can go fuck her Blizzcon boyfriend in peace.

Wonder if her visa is going to expire so she needs to find someone to put a ring on it again.

Back
Top Bottom