EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

But Alinity hasn't done that though. She hasn't been going around bragging about having a boyfriend. It's just something that the internet found out.

So many of these OF girls secretly have boyfriends/husbands but don't tell anyone just in case their simps unsubscribe over it. A lot of guys only subscribe to these chicks because they feel like there's a genuine connection. If they find out some other dude is dicking the girl down, they lose their shit.
That's why these girls are so hide from boyfriends/husbands by trying hard time lies to themselves.

what the fuck was that popsicle video. It’s literally one of the worst videos she’s ever made.
sad thing is, is that she thinks its a super hot and really good video. its so weird that she has such a hard time doing any type of sexual content. it just turns out awkward. she never talks at all or makes any type of noises, no moaning or heavy breathing or anything and if she does she has her music so loud you cant hear anything. i honestly dont get it, its like she is afraid or something

sad thing is, is that she thinks its a super hot and really good video. its so weird that she has such a hard time doing any type of sexual content. it just turns out awkward. she never talks at all or makes any type of noises, no moaning or heavy breathing or anything and if she does she has her music so loud you cant hear anything. i honestly dont get it, its like she is afraid or something
or like she never did this before onlyfans and still feels awkward doing this to her long time fans she knows for years

She has been getting tons of requests to do blowjob content. So that was her first blowjob content :KEKWlaugh:

When people request blowjob content they usually are talking about a dildo. What is funny is she didn't even get a popsicle but used a frozen bar instead which takes away what people want. To see how you suck cock with something that closely resembles a cock.

Are her of livestreams compiled anywhere? Like the ones where she does try ons I’ve Seen a couple but don’t know if there’s more

Are her of livestreams compiled anywhere? Like the ones where she does try ons I’ve Seen a couple but don’t know if there’s more
She said last week she was going to be streaming on another adultplatform on Mizkifs stream, after doing some investigation I found an account on jerkmate/streamate recently created called Alinity: https://streamate.com/cam/Alinity

she hasnt done a livestream on onlyfans in many years. any recent try on stuff is from ppv shes sent out and yes she will be doing a jerkmate stream sometime soon, probably in the next week or so. I wouldnt expect it to be anything crazy though, probably chatting in some lingerie or bikini

Back
Top Bottom