EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

She really needs to start doing some solo stuff or something. She's super hot but has gotten super stale and she's rather dull.
lol we've been saying this for a while now. only positive is that shes starting to show her pussy more and more. hopefully thats a sign of things to come but im not getting my hopes up lol

This is random but Fandy needs to calm down with the Ozempic. Her ass was one of the things most of her 'fans' liked about her, it does not make sense to want to lose that. Maybe she's trying to rebrand to big tits on skinny frame to attract a new set of fans.

Do you think she's actually that mechanically incompetent or just doing it to become a meme

She was talking about that she in process of talks for a sponsor on some camsite maybe Jerkmate ? or Just another Streaming site,

She was talking about that she in process of talks for a sponsor on some camsite maybe Jerkmate ? or Just another Streaming site,
yeah probably, Fandy was on there too, amouranth is promoting it to these people. I wish they would just stream on OF/fansly normally but I guess they need a fat payout to even bother

It wont be any different to a justchatting or gaming stream she will just wear a bikini or some shit.

They have a rule against animals
I know Chaturbate has that rule, and i bet that other cam sites do too.
And it's a super strict rule, you can get banned if your dog or cat walks in the background of the stream.

Is she going to just sit and watch garbage reality shows on there too?
:LULW: for real that shit is so boring, and what happened to every friday she was gonna do a pool stream with fandy. that didnt last long :KEKW:
she did some good OF streams when she first made an OF idk why she stopped doing them, so if she does a jerkmate show it might be pretty good :monkaHmm:

Alinity doesn't stream to create content, she streams to plug her Onlyfans/Fansly. She does on stream exactly what she'd be doing if she weren't streaming ie. cooking, watching TV etc.

I don't blame her for it. 'Just Chatting' content is one of two things, reacting or doing stuff outside and since going out requires effort, why not just stay in and load up YouTube while saying "chat exclamation mark socials for my content" every few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom