EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

That's what they say to keep you thinking if you tip often and buy more PPV you will become one of the "trusted". They don't exist in reality.
No she does better stuff on custom request it's just way more expensive

That's what they say to keep you thinking if you tip often and buy more PPV you will become one of the "trusted". They don't exist in reality.
No PPV have nothing to do with it. You order custom shit and if it does not leak you get trustetd. So the first will be more tame and the more you pay and she knows it does not get leaked he more you get.

Also we are not talking here about 70-100 or even 150.$ but way more XD

I got some magic beans to sell you both.
You sweet Summerchild that is litterally what she and many others do. We are talking here about housands of Dollar for some cases. Do you really believe that only ppor people go o onlyfans? Many of hese people there are loaded with cash XD

I did the same with a certain cam model and did spend A LOT of money for extra stuff. As long as it does not leak it will get more and more.

Share it then they will believe you
Sounds like a great idea what could go wrong
Out of curiosity, what is her price range for custom stuff, and what does she do?
Obviously price depends on what you want most I've paid is like 500-600, you can pick whatever she wears, buy it and send it to her etc, then I'll tell you what she's uprfront about doing so doesn't blowback on me but she does masturbation stuff, no dildos though but she does vibrators and fingers

Share it then they will believe you
Why would he do this? Not only would this screw him and he will never get anything from her again and also from frieds she talks too etc. But also she would be very careful to do it again. Honestly If i had a credit card I would do the same^^

During fingering , is the pussy clearing visible or is she using weird angle so that you can't get a clear view
Sounds like a great idea what could go wrong

Obviously price depends on what you want most I've paid is like 500-600, you can pick whatever she wears, buy it and send it to her etc, then I'll tell you what she's uprfront about doing so doesn't blowback on me but she does masturbation stuff, no dildos though but she does vibrators and fingers

During fingering , is the pussy clearing visible or is she using weird angle so that you can't get a clear view
I've never bought a full fingering one, in some of the stuff I got it was mainly rubbing but you saw a lot just no penetration

She has your money, she doesn't care. You think she is reading forum posts and cross referencing things she's sent? She doesn't even remember you.
She does or her lawyers people she hired etc. Again this is based on trust you do not break this trust or you screw yourself and others over..... What if he wants to have another one? You can not just easily switch accounts XD

She has your money, she doesn't care. You think she is reading forum posts and cross referencing things she's sent? She doesn't even remember you.
Yes? people get banned all the time still I've talked to people who got banned for giving a full description of customs before.

When she retires, which she says isn't super far away I'll drop all I have anyway

Yes? people get banned all the time still I've talked to people who got banned for giving a full description of customs before.

When she retires, which she says isn't super far away I'll drop all I have anyway
didnt she say like 3 years?

roughly 60% of customs aren't custom dependent on price so most are safe. if you think a creator that gets paid 200x for a 30 quid ppv is gonna take time setting up recording and editing 1 video for less than a couple of k you or they are crazy

roughly 60% of customs aren't custom dependent on price so most are safe. if you think a creator that gets paid 200x for a 30 quid ppv is gonna take time setting up recording and editing 1 video for less than a couple of k you or they are crazy
Okay so when I say to wear/do specific things and then she does them that's not a custom?

Back
Top Bottom