EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

Okay so when I say to wear/do specific things and then she does them that's not a custom?
for now perhaps it is she's not a stupid creator she thinks long term. Every custom will have it's value for her in the end and they will all end up released as ppv's. just take a look at her last 2 strip tease vids i kcan confirm 1 of those was a custom in april last year.

I dont know about all this customs talk. I have been told by her that i am one of her top supporters and someone whos is trusted, she knows i have money but she has been very consistent when i ask that she does not do them,. I have offered much more then the 500-600 thats been talked about and still no. She says its not worth her time when she can make 10 times that amount for minimal effort. Either you guys are making shit up or she is lying. Maybe she did them back at the beginning but im pretty sure she does not do them anymore.

Yes? people get banned all the time still I've talked to people who got banned for giving a full description of customs before.

When she retires, which she says isn't super far away I'll drop all I have anyway

I doubt it'll be permanent. She'll miss that sweet sweet cashflow she's got going now realizing no one cares to just watch her normal twitch livestreams

at most you'll see fingering give that another year and prob would cost 500$ a ppv
Ever since she met Fandy she started to get comfortable that if she want to have sex with her girlfriend and film it she can plus she is learning how to pole dance yes she will quit Twitch but she would still continue Onlyfans she loves O.F

Is there any difference between her fansly and OnlyFans content
Her content usually drops an hour or less earlier on Fansly, but besides that, I think it's personal preference of what platform her followers want to use. And you also don't have to be subscribed to buy the PPVs on Fansly, though, it costs a little more if you're buying it without being subscribed. You also get to know what's dropping on Fansly without being subscribed, just have to be following.

It's honestly crazy how all the best content from Alinity never seems to get leaked. She's posted previews for a few different riding videos and they never seem to get shared on these forums. I'm wondering if she watermarks them or something so that those who leak them will get banned.

It's honestly crazy how all the best content from Alinity never seems to get leaked. She's posted previews for a few different riding videos and they never seem to get shared on these forums. I'm wondering if she watermarks them or something so that those who leak them will get banned.
Or it could just be as simple as her PPVs are expensive and the people who do post are also buying from other creators to share, too. Not that watermarks couldn't be a possibility.

Or it could just be as simple as her PPVs are expensive and the people who do post are also buying from other creators to share, too. Not that watermarks couldn't be a possibility.
I've considered that, but there's just no way no one around here is willing to spend the money for her best content. I mean, these are the same people who are more than happy to regularly pay quite a lot for her standard content (and to stay subbed to her OF). They clearly have the money to pay a bit extra for something that seems infinitely better than the rest of her content.

If they can afford to pay for tons of her regular stuff then they can definitely afford to pay more for the special content.

I’m assuming the hardcore buyers/simps are more dedicated to her if that makes sense. So if you spend $200 on something, you ain’t doin it to share or leak her stuff etc

I think Fansly is the better platform for leaks because their watermark is smaller. Pretty stupid since they know a large chunk of their OF subscriber base likes foot fetish content and feet are more often than not in the same place as the watermark.

I think Fansly is the better platform for leaks because their watermark is smaller. Pretty stupid since they know a large chunk of their OF subscriber base likes foot fetish content and feet are more often than not in the same place as the watermark.
fansly has better video quality, if you were ever going to buy a video it's always better to get that version

Here's a thought for everyone in the thread: why don't we come up with a list of unleaked Alinity Fansly/OnlyFans win in case someone has one of them and wants to share it or perhaps so we have some idea of what good stuff we have yet to see?

I'm admittedly clueless about what's been unleaked that we can look forward to seeing at some point - thus, I'm largely under the impression it's not much better than what we're accustomed to seeing from her already. Has she made any other masturbation PPVs outside of that massager PPV?

Back
Top Bottom