EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

I know Chaturbate has that rule, and i bet that other cam sites do too.
And it's a super strict rule, you can get banned if your dog or cat walks in the background of the stream.
good thing she abandoned her pets in canada then

Alinity being lesbian (referring to recent teaser leaks in the content post) would make a ton of sense. I don't think she is, maybe, but it makes so much sense based on her content thus far. Well, I hope this means she's at least gonna be doing actual sexual stuff instead of seeing 1/6 of a pussy lip every week from her. Until then I'll keep hoping and coping

Alinity being lesbian (referring to recent teaser leaks in the content post) would make a ton of sense. I don't think she is, maybe, but it makes so much sense based on her content thus far. Well, I hope this means she's at least gonna be doing actual sexual stuff instead of seeing 1/6 of a pussy lip every week from her. Until then I'll keep hoping and coping
She has literally been dating the same guy for 2 years now. She's not a lesbian 🤣 🤣

Didn't Alinity and Fandy say their previous makeout video would be their only content like that together? I wonder if they'll post another one after the recent pics.

She has literally been dating the same guy for 2 years now. She's not a lesbian 🤣 🤣
Well, I admit to not knowing basically anything about her except she's hot. But also, it's incredibly common for women to lie about relationship status (single saying they're dating/married or lesbians saying they have a bf) to sort of de facto ward off a decent among of weirdos who will stop pursuing once they hear that.

And, look dude.

Let me cope, ok? She's gonna double dildo this chick, we're gonna see her butthole, and we're all gonna make it.

is she selling (used) sweaty shorts?
1500 dollah and over...
I saw a pic on a famous leaking site

true? fake?

Well, I admit to not knowing basically anything about her except she's hot. But also, it's incredibly common for women to lie about relationship status (single saying they're dating/married or lesbians saying they have a bf) to sort of de facto ward off a decent among of weirdos who will stop pursuing once they hear that.
But Alinity hasn't done that though. She hasn't been going around bragging about having a boyfriend. It's just something that the internet found out.

So many of these OF girls secretly have boyfriends/husbands but don't tell anyone just in case their simps unsubscribe over it. A lot of guys only subscribe to these chicks because they feel like there's a genuine connection. If they find out some other dude is dicking the girl down, they lose their shit.

And, look dude.

Let me cope, ok? She's gonna double dildo this chick, we're gonna see her butthole, and we're all gonna make it.

Alinity always says she's single on streams, She's been dating the same guy since moving to Texas. There is plenty of proof of this. I'm not going to doxx him publicly but if you want to see what where talking about then I can private message you details.

No idea what content she will do with Fandy, maybe she will do more, maybe she wont. 🤷‍♂️

Didn't Alinity and Fandy say their previous makeout video would be their only content like that together? I wonder if they'll post another one after the recent pics.
yes, so people would buy it thinking its a one time only thing omg so exclusive and rare. now this will be the "FURTHEST IVE EVER GONE" and rinse repeat

she teassed her Collab Stuff with Fandy fir this weekend and that it is awesome and MANY people wanted to see this (of course) XD

she teassed her Collab Stuff with Fandy fir this weekend and that it is awesome and MANY people wanted to see this (of course) XD

Fandy is already selling the video with her pic set on her onlyfans/fansly. Alinity putting it out later isn't going to help her sales.

Fandy is already selling the video with her pic set on her onlyfans/fansly. Alinity putting it out later isn't going to help her sales.
Strange. Same stuff? Do you get it instantly?Or maybe also on the weekend.

Strange. Same stuff? Do you get it instantly?Or maybe also on the weekend.
From what I understand Fandy sends the extra's via a direct message, you buy the picture set then message her for the extra content. I've no idea why she does it like that but that's what she does with most of her stuff.

Alinity is apparently set to sell the video this weekend. I don't know what Fandy is doing, she hasn't said anything about what else is coming up.

Back
Top Bottom