EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

I haven't read more than the last page but what is up with Alinity looking a lot better than before.
Especially her face. Is it some kind of AI filter (like with Olivia Casta) ?
It's crazy before I thought she was passable before but, in a way, overnight, she looks good now.
Probably not some fancy AI stuff, but just the standard phone filtering that all 'content creators' use. It's part of why ethots love filming with phones so much even when they have nice cameras, phones basically do this shit automatically at the touch of a button.

For example, she recently released a vid with her webcam (the pink dress one) and you can see a lot more in her face than on her phone vids, where her face looks perfect even in the fucking shower. And pics just get cleaned up by whoever does her editing.

does she have any videos of her in her streaming setup nude?
Yes she does, its a good video too.

Al1d6b9175490cd2b0d.md.jpg
Al27025960381a16eea.jpg

or

posted by Mage199s please give that user all credit.
From post #620

Last edited:
I have very little to contribute to this thread other than to say she looks really fucking good lately.
You not asking where specific PPV's are and not complaining is good enough! A lot of the content contributers (the non-steal from other forums and post here contributors) appreciate you for just being here. And I agree, I like this specific hair color a lot on her, and waist down holy shit is she looking more curvy lately. I just hope her content keeps going the right direction, I expected a spicier photoset from her vacation :monkaHmm:

Honestly watching her walk around her house in those skin tight dresses with a slit in the skirt is enough for me to :SALAMI:. Everything just looks great on her and she's one of the rare few who I actually prefer to have some clothing remain on. :wowers:

at least we know of. She once said she does more on special request with people she can trust so who knows XD
That's what they say to keep you thinking if you tip often and buy more PPV you will become one of the "trusted". They don't exist in reality.

Back
Top Bottom