MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
AI - AI/Deepfake/ElevenLabs Voice Videos/Clips Thread | Page 5 | SimpCity Forums

AI AI/Deepfake/ElevenLabs Voice Videos/Clips Thread

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

Sodoun

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Used by finding a clip of talking, removed clip audio and added voice audio using clideo online (may have caused fps issues), went to ai lab gen translator signed up and set to your accent, waited, profit

didnt realize framerate issues the video had before sending to ai labs
(Some words are automatically changed or cut out automatically by the ai)

Jamesonquarters

Diamond Tier
Jun 23, 2022
Found a fucking insane bunkr folder on board website of this dude who made AI BBC Raceplay JOI RPs of some OF girls, I listened to some of them and they are pretty ridiculous, with a lot of slur drops in there too. It seems they put more emphasis on the black person than the white guy. Either way I think if you don't like hardcore raceplay don't check this out. Also ofc don't tell any of these models

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Javamarrow

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
This is best raceplay dub I've gotten. The voice sounds just like the real girls and there's pauses in between sentences, It's almost like the chick is telling a story.

For context this
has a gruff new york accent. It sounds like she's always at the bodega ordering at chopped cheese. It's not the most pleasant but I needed a unique sounding voice to test elevenlabs.

All of the voices I've used from onlyfan's girls have given me a flat dub with moments of emotion. It's like the chick has Tourettes or something. It's even worse when they always try to sound sexy when they speak and a lot of them are from Los Angeles so they just sound like the Kardashians.

Anyway, Nina's voice is at least different. Here's a Tiktok with her real voice and then the dub is Vocaroo.

Dub:

elrandito466

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 21, 2022
(kinda loud) Snippet of a longer Taylor Swift bit I'm editing. Burned through over 100k characters on elevenlabs fine tuning the voice settings and I'm nearly all out lol. Final thing will probably be about 15 minutes long or so, depending on how lazy I get doing crappy SFX editing. I've found that Stability at 35-40%, and Clarity at 60% give a decent emotional range while retaining likeness. Multilingual V2 is pretty good, especially when trying to mimic laughs and moans. (spent so many characters on a hundred variations of "mmmfff" and "hahhhh". Regular English is best for direct likeness, but if the paragraph lacks context, it can sometimes sound too monotonous. Audio quality also seems clearest and cleanest on regular English, while Multilingual V2 sounds a bit fuzzy. This particular snippet is using the above settings, and the regular Eleven English v1 Model, but taken from a larger paragraph of text. Of course, your mileage may vary depending on the voice sample you're using.

tl;dr enjoy Taylor begging you to cum inside her -

elrandito466

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 21, 2022
Part 2 of Taylor Swift catching you sneaking around backstage at the Eras Tour. Tags in GWA fashion are [16:17] [Mommy] [Good Boy] [Spit] [Light Femdom] [Light Degradation] [From dommy to light subby-ness at the end] [Attempts at Humor] [Song References] [Pussy Eating] [Riding] [Creampie] [Begging] [Some SFX]

Took the liberty of experimenting and pushing Elevenlabs to its limit with English V1 and Multilingual V2. Audio quality varies throughout the whole thing since I generated almost each paragraph using both models, and picked the more authentic-sounding one each time. Lots of simulated breaths, moans, huffs, and whatnot of varying quality. Some of them might sound a lil robotic, but most aren't too bad. If anything, my crappy editing skills slapping the audio clips together might be making them sound more artificial than they are. You can be the judge of that. All in all, I think it's pretty okay. Will consider putting a Part 3 together eventually, which is Tay encouraging you to jerk it to her pics, based off a script I saw online.

tl;dr Taylor makes you jerk off and eat her pussy before riding you and begging you to creampie her. -

Part 1 for reference -