AI AI/Deepfake/ElevenLabs Voice Videos/Clips Thread

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

bobbybit

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

standard voice, but with this custom text

What? Stop it! Stop touching yourself. I did not consent to this. Stop it! It's disgusting. You're disgusting. How can you just go and show your private parts like that? Are you that horny? That dumb? Can't you respect women instead of being a piece of shit like this? What am I to you? A toy? Just a hole to fuck? I'm a person just like you. I wasn't born to please you. Put it away. Put it away now. Stop it! I said stop it! Put! It! Away! Are you dumb? No, I do not enjoy this! No one would enjoy looking at your cock. Stop it! What do you fucking mean suck on it? No, no, no! Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Stop raping me! Put it away from my mouth. Bleh!!! I don't want to suck it. Please, I'm sorry, just let me go, please. Gargle. Gargle. Gargle. Bleh! It tastes and smells terrible. Please, stop. What? If I call you daddy you will stop? Okay. Please, stop, daddy! Gargle. Gargle. Gargle. Hhh. Bleh! Daddy, please, stop raping my mouth. Stop! Say what? Okay, I'll say it. Your daughter's mouthpussy can't handle this. Are you happy now? Happy with your daughter's mouthpussy? Just cum already. Cum! Cum! Cum! Here's my tongue for your cummies.

spinner99

Diamond Tier
Mar 28, 2022
New to deepfake stuff, but here are some of my attempts

Bit of an "E-Girl" collection here:
There's some AOC stuf (sound samples given on this forum)

Brett Cooper also makes an appearance here are the sound bytes I used:

Brittany Venti is also on there

Finally, bit of a classic, Lauren Southern

Likes very much appreciated.

Last edited:

spinner99

Diamond Tier
Mar 28, 2022
Back at it again guys, glad you have been liking my stuff. Got some more resources you guys could use. One of my personal favorites

Gina Carano (Sound bytes):

Audio example:

Hope you guys can do something with this, I found it hard to get the voice to sound expressive enough. Maybe need better samples, maybe better tuning with the settings, but hope you like it :)

spinner99

Diamond Tier
Mar 28, 2022
Bit of a celebrity resources round up:

Scarlett Johansson (I know sound bytes have been added before, but maybe it might make existing ones better):

Katty Perry:

Kate Upton:

And here's a bit of an example of what these sound like
Upton (re-up🙃):
Perry:
Johansson:

Thanks again to everyone liking my previous stuff (don't know how that's gotten to 60+ likes 🤯, but thanks)

Last edited:

KittyLover10

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
can someone help me pls im trying to use
to voice ai kittyplay does not work for me and the real audio is very clear but still there is some cracking noise and sometimes does not sound like her at all can someone help me to find the best setting

here the real audio its long so you can chooes the best part but the file siza is small