MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
AI - AI/Deepfake/ElevenLabs Voice Videos/Clips Thread | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

AI AI/Deepfake/ElevenLabs Voice Videos/Clips Thread

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

Kou Yamori

Bathwater Drinker
May 4, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
My collection of the AI mommy series from 🍀 / gif /. Sorry, I don't have the prompts, I don't think the uploader provided them. I'm not certain but I think the prompt voice was one of the mother characters from Ben 10.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Last edited:

Kou Yamori

Bathwater Drinker
May 4, 2022
I can't edit my earlier post.

AI files.

Sorry for dupes it's kind of unavoidable.

----------------------------

AI mommy.

Trying to keep the first one updated. Second link is most likely dupes.

Again, I update these when new files show up.

Star Wars, Daisy Ridely.

Emma Watson.

Tara Tainton AI JOI+CEI.

AI Misc.

AI Misc 02

Asian

Alt links,

MOD EDIT: Broken links removed

Last edited by a moderator:

dasluke

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 29, 2023
So I gave Elevenlabs a try and I think I got to a decent point with it, but my writing skills are just absolutely ass.

An earlier post with Laura Bailey had me, let's say "inspired", and I gave it a shot:

I am planning to create a Marisha Ray voice next
I subbed to elevenlabs and even GPT for the month. So any suggestions, even scripts or tips, on how to prompt ChatGPT for something decent are appreciated.

dasluke

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 29, 2023
Oh what the hell. I had a slow day at work and being bad at something is no excuse to not do it, so here is my first try at writing smut:

It is really weird to write out a depraved fantasy and then having it read out loud by one of your celebrity crushes. This truly the best time to be a degenerate.
Once I'm home, I'll try to gather enough decent samples to get a Marisha voice model going.

remotepenpal

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 2, 2022
dasluke Hello there, this is the first time I write from the POV of a woman, I'm not even sure if people will like this, but if you could process this trough the voice of both girls it would be great.

Is about a girl sleeping with a younger fan at a convention.

Feel free to edit the text since English is not my main language so there could be better ways to describe stuff.

B1K2

Lurker
Jan 19, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This site
has scripts but search and specifying script is required to filter. Examples
, try searching for gonewildaudio, or for Laura Bailey or Marisha Ray.

Lots of scripts on /r/gonewildaudio,

UPDATE: I combined some scripts I found with some extra writing. Generic script for a VO actress.

Last edited:

dasluke

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 29, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thank you ( and everyone else) for the suggestions. I took the "I am a slut" script and turned it the longest AI Audio play I have encountered online so far:

"I am a Slut" by Laura B AI Ley

Thanks to the absolute LEGEND that decided to upload every single Serana line in one big video on youtube, directly from the game files and zero background noise, I got the motherload of samples and could refine the AI voice even more. Also I burned through my quota on Elevenlabs because I was a fuckhead at times and kept mistakenly generating huge passages twice, because I was busy masturbating preparing the next text block.

The reading is still a bit weird at some places, but that doesn't mean this is any less hot. If you want to make a slideshow with some nice AI Fakes of Laura Bailey, please do so.

I have given up on trying to simulate Marisha Ray. Campaign One has just bad audio quality on youtube, I cannot be bothered to watch through TLOVM again just to maybe find some clean lines and as much as I love campaign two, Beauregard is just too butch for me. And before anyone asks, no, I will not try to make an Ashley voice. She just doesn't make my peepee hard.

If you want to give it a try yourself, Elevenlabs is basically giving away their starter Tier at the moment (literally a dollar).

I can never watch Critical Role the same again.