MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Agencies are ruining OF for me... | Page 7 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

johnnyTremain4657

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Well looks like devonjenelle is using an agency. I was once subbed to her awhile back. Now she subbed to my page (I'm not a model) and immediately started to get standard agency DMs requesting to buy PPVs and to tip for different "services".

HungryMycologist

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm guessing the PPVs are priced quite high, very little description of what they actually are, no preview and lots of emojis too?

Can anyone figure out why it is that agencies loves emojis that much? If they are trying to sell the idea that it's actually the IG/TikTok/whatever model then shouldn't they spend like 2 minutes and look through their social media to see if they actually use one emoji for every fourth word?

The Impulsive Coomer

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Honestly it feels like anything but the very small creators are running their own shit now. There might be a few unicorns out there who have a decent following and run their own stuff but it's becoming quite rare. I'm pretty much done with the site since the few people I follow who run their own account just don't post enough anymore.

Personally, I think these agencies are doing a disservice to their clients. You'd make more money by offering PPV shit for a lot less than you would just hoping someone is dumb enough to pay $100 for a garbage 30 clip. You can get a full fucking year of EvilAngel site access for $62 but these idiots think you'll drop more than that for a shitty clip? Please...

Bobby Slay

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
This hits too close to home :KEKWlaugh:

But have you seen the new meta where they will spam their wall with posts saying "Someone tip me $50 for $1000 worth of content", or you sub to a "VIP" page of a model and the first post you see is "tip $200 for VIP access", knowing damn well you are going to get the same post/ppv even if you don't sub.

Last edited:

x54354

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 3, 2022
Something I've noticed with a lot of these models: I think almost all (if not exactly all) the ones that have an OnlyFans TV channel (
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
) also have agency run accounts. I also notice that when I go to these OFTV girls' instagrams or twitter they are wearing onlyfans merch (a t-shirt or a cap) that I feel like OF gifts them after becoming a "partner" in a program they're running.

What I'm thinking is that OnlyFans themselves may be their own management company or they at least support or encourage the use of specific management companies/agencies for girls that "partner" with them to make OFTV content.

Reactions: BrownGuyHere

Berengar

Superfan
Apr 19, 2023
One of the most obvious manager(bot maybe?) accounts i ever found is a swedish models OF, like i for fun wrote back to "her" speaking directly to the manager, what i got back was such nonsense panic garbage i have ever read. really looked like the manager was not good in swedish and only hade few sentances that works to respond to most common questions, so when i asked non standard question it broke him xD

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: smrdoprdo

x54354

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 3, 2022
A post on a subreddit I found (/r/OnlyFansChatter):

Really pisses me off that OnlyFans, this multi-billion dollar company, allows this shit. Of course they know but don't care as long as they keep raking in money. Shit, I feel like they even encourage it.

Seemingly nothing in their terms of services disallowing it and no laws and no customer outrage or customer movement to drain dry of money the agency run accounts. Drain them so they will be incentivized to actually run their accounts or at least not be deceptive about us talking to them instead of talking to men like Mark here.

HungryMycologist

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2023

I think articles have stated that it's not against the ToS but that it could possibly be fraudulent behavior from the creator if they aren't transparent about it not being the actual creator chatting with them if that's the service they are "selling" on their various social medias and their OF page. But I doubt anyone will contact their consumer protection agency or bring a lawsuit around this.

Would be good if OF implemented user roles so that agencies could send out mass PPV and deal with queries related specifically to those messages as well as post stuff on their wall (marked as being agency posted) but any 1on1 chatting is done by the creator only.

Last edited:

BruhMan.exe

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
OF isn't going to change anything with agencies until it starts hurting them. As you said these agencies are making a shit ton of money for themselves and OF. It's not as if the girls who actually own the page would put in the effort if they banned agencies. Otherwise, they would be doing so already. Anyone getting scammed by them at this stage should know that they are buying from an agency page. It's very easy to spot nowadays.

But the lonely and desperate whales will keep coming back and giving these agencies their money. They believe that 19 year old Jessica from LSU is constantly on her phone, talking to them, and they hope that by spending and talking, they'll eventually be together. In reality, it's really a randy Andy from India or eastern Europe calling him daddy and telling him how much she loves him.

This practice is genuinely messed up because it preys on vulnerable men who are lonely, desperate, lack self-confidence, and suffer from mental illnesses. It draws them into these parasocial relationships, they believe that a real connection might develop. Instead of trying to help themselves they think she's the one maybe something might happen, maybe we might end up together and just keep digging a deeper hole. It's how dangerous stalkers are born.