Simp Chat Dessyyc - Dessy - oxdessyxo

Catflix.su banner

Merely

Fan
Nov 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yeah I've been around for quite some time now, but only visited her Twitch as I said before. We'd play games, she was a pretty cool person. I'm not an OF guy, never really went down that rabbit hole. Maybe like a sub here and there to people who interested me out of curiosity but never dove into that lifestyle with any renews, I just said random shit and it made them laugh and then that was it. I can relate to Purv69 though, I've hung out with her at TwitchCon last year, although I didn't stick around long, had my own plans to do in Vegas. But in my experience she's a chill gal irl, I believe her business ego is controlling her to the point where she isn't realizing who she's becoming. I have lost close friends to OF, so that could explain why I don't really fancy it. It fucks up the psyche and you're just left with nothing in the end.

Merely

Fan
Nov 15, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is why I respect Bree for leaving DK. I don't know the reason, but it did seem like she was the only one not in the sexual market. I don't think she fit in with the rest of the girls, or assuming that she wanted no part in their shenanigans so she went her own direction. After all Bree does get more traffic than any of them, even Dessy.

Purv69

Fan
Jan 2, 2024
I didn’t even know that Bree left digital kittens, I wonder if there is a reason. There are a lot of creators smaller than her in DK, maybe she figured she just doesn’t need to be promoted online by them. I’m surprised she has a large audience at 22 and she doesn’t have an OF just a Kofi, so good for her. She seems like a nice girl but her voice is just too high/annoying for me so I don’t watch her streams. Dessy’s been trying to grow her twitch for a long time but most people know her from TikTok. I don’t even watch Dessy’s streams anymore honestly. She is pretty but I don’t find her that funny or entertaining compared to my other favorite streamers

Reactions: Zoomin08

Merely

Fan
Nov 15, 2023
Yeah I just pop in Dessy's Twitch streams to say hello and troll and then tab out, I don't have the time to sit on any stream for hours on end. Bree on the other hand just dipped, kinda glad she did tbh. She doesn't need that crowd, nor does she push that lifestyle. Dessy just isn't aware the agency isn't going well, or maybe she is and is secretly toxic letting it happen, lmao.

MBark3762

Casual
Nov 12, 2022
Dessyy misses the mark a lot when it comes to streaming. She’s not really good at games (her greatest achievement getting carried to gm in Overwatch twice), and other than having a cute face she really doesn’t have anything that any other person in the streaming space can offer [AS A STREAMER]. I know it’s really shallow to say but when the views go up and down corresponding to the amount of clothes she’s wearing or if she’s bouncing her boobs playing just dance, it kinda just speaks for itself. When she plays stuff like Overwatch at a sub par level for a few hours and calls it a day, she’s not gonna grow. And unfortunately since she’s got the most numbers, I fear that most of the DK team will follow blindly in her footsteps at some point.

Another issue I have with DK that I’m not sure if I’m alone on this front or not, but like it genuinely feels like most of the girls cling to Dessyy for shoutouts and stuff. Sometimes I can’t help but notice that a good majority of them plan their upload and streaming schedule around Dessyy’s schedule in hopes that they’ll get a shoutout or repost or raided by her. Idk I feel like there’s a difference in making a community that supports women in the content space, and a community that relies on the success of its creator as a foundation for the success of its members.

Reactions: LarryOG

Merely

Fan
Nov 15, 2023
Yeah you right about her gaming, lmao. I played with and against her plenty times. I would always spawn kill her, then she would put her carry on her team to prevent her from being bullied. When it comes to DK, that shit's a mess. Especially when the burch twins are having their mom join OF. If only Dessy didn't let this whole thing get to her head, she was once a cool person. SW kills people off, mentally.

Purv69

Fan
Jan 2, 2024
One of the reasons I didn’t like her community is it was a lot of guys simping in chat so I’m sure a good majority of her audience just watches her for her looks, and yeah OW over and over again was not very interesting to watch

I think she did genuinely want to do a good thing with digital kittens, if the women she wants to support try to take advantage of her or try to piggyback off her popularity it is unfortunate but it was inevitable

talicx2

Lurker
Jan 31, 2024
Maybe, I did try to find a video/pic with a similar angle for the brief part of her face you can see and like I said kinda resembles her, either way it’s nice

MBark3762

Casual
Nov 12, 2022
Kinda makes you wonder how old that video is though, considering she hasn’t made content in that house for years now

Catflix.su banner