MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Dessyyc - Dessy - oxdessyxo | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Dessyyc - Dessy - oxdessyxo

nerdgamer

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She definitely has some agency running her OF now. It sounds like the same agency Candylion has.
Watch out! They are ruthless. Candylion's agency literally threatened self harm if I didn't tip more (and Candylion used to actually self harm so they knew that). I don't understand why these girls feel the need to sign up with these scam agencies. I guess its the money but then you lose half of your fanbase by scamming.

Zoomin08

Lurker
Jan 24, 2024
I’ve been following her for years also I’m glad to see I’m not the only person dealing with her new bs. Hopefully her agency will start lowering their prices once people realize her OF ain’t worth the price

BillyMays1990

Lurker
Sep 17, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think what happens with a creator like her is that she builds a fan base more off of interaction than off her content (especially since she doesn't do nude anything). People feel like they are talking to her so they will give her more money than they would to someone who posts similar content with no interaction. But eventually it gets popular enough that she can't respond to everyone so she makes a VIP. But then she gets so many VIPs that she can't reply to all of them. So she finds some management company that tells her they will do all that for her, and then they scam people a bunch so all her numbers go up.

The first few months will look great but then she will start to lose subs. She can probably coast off of her whales for a while but it is not a winning long term strategy.

sam8845

Diamond Tier
Feb 9, 2022
Her prices are insane and the agency doesn't sh away from trying to squeeze you for even more.
At this point I'm engaging with "her" out of curiosity for how nuts it will go.

talicx2

Lurker
Jan 31, 2024
It is rather amusing to see the lengths they go to to try and guilt you into buying content. Or if caught in a lie they try to turn it back on you, it is hilarious, but very pathetic

• Done
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

Merely

Fan
Nov 15, 2023
Looking at all these comments makes me glad I never touched her OF, nor either one of the Digital Kittens. I've only frequented her on Twitch for a few years now, played some games together. To see another side of her like this does not surprise me. It's nice to know it's all an act though, her community is just a bunch of snowflakes that get offended by everything.

MBark3762

Casual
Nov 12, 2022
To add on Mario’s comment ^^^

Don’t let her current situation deter you into thinking it was always like this. She was one of the most genuine OF creators prior to this switch. And some of the smaller DK creators are also genuine with their work as well. (From my experience with two of them)

Anon144

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
I can third that sentiment. She would just shoot the shit and talk without angling at selling you content. Essentially, not treating you like an ATM. I figured it was because she's a bit older (28 i think?) And didn't start OF until later.

Also, when she did push content it was very descriptive so you knew exactly what you were going to get. Not like a lot of the people on OF who bundle shit together to hide the length of videos.

All that's gone now. Spam messages aplenty while sending content that is overpriced. Won't respond if you aren't paying and is incredibly sassy now. It really is a shame, but it's good for my wallet at least 😅

Last edited:

Zoomin08

Lurker
Jan 24, 2024
Yeah before the agency, she was a really cool down to earth OF creator that will talk to you for days and will remember the littlest details about you which was really thoughtful and was truly different from other OF creators. She was really my number 1 OF content creator. She definitely took care of her VIPs which I’m honestly going to miss. Now with this agency taking over, I feel like whoever buys her VIP program now is going to get scammed since she hasn’t fulfilled any of the benefits that came with it ever since they’ve taken over now😕

Purv69

Fan
Jan 2, 2024
Long time Dessy fan here- I have met her in person and can confirm in every interaction I’ve had with her she has always been the sweetest kindest person. Which is why she was one of my favorite creators. I’ll honestly miss chatting with her on OF.
I think she moved to an agency out of panic; since Covid is over all the egirls social media engagement is down; engagement down = money down. So what did she think to do to fix it? Go to an agency. Now I’ve heard Dessy say on a stream once she tried having an OF manager and didn’t like how they tried to control the way she makes content so she dropped them. If the new agency has her losing money rather than gaining money, I would guess that, best case scenario, she would drop them. Dessy is a well known influencer and I’m honestly surprised she went this long without going to an agency. If you want to interact with a creator without an agency these days it seems like you just have to find smaller creators to pay attention too. Like I highly doubt most of the DK girls have an agency since most of them are smaller than Dessy. Cassalana or Shaekitty? Eh maybe they have an agency but I kind of doubt it. If you told me Stewpid Senpai Loosh or Trash Chick had an agency I would actually be shocked since they are much smaller creators. Can also attest the DK girls in my experience are very nice.

nerdgamer

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 21, 2023
You'd think these girls could tell the agencies "dont do scam sells"/"be honest with descriptions", "dont harass my fans", blahblahblah since they are the boss of their own stuff. But I think these girls want whatever gets the most money so they want the agencies to scam everyone. Its unfortunate. I would be okay with agencies running these OF's if they didnt go the scam and overpriced route.