Simp Chat Dessyyc - Dessy - oxdessyxo

MarioTad

Fan
May 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Looking at the recent content posted on here she seems to be getting alot braver... Can anyone who's still subbed to her update us if she's still full on scam mode or are her ppvs more reasonable now? Been thinking about resubbing
Also whoever just posted the last set (crusher1129), you cool with letting us know how much that set you back from your last post?

Reactions: StopherJJ

Ichigosbankai

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Anyone know if she's still dating that corey bloke? God hes ridiculously cringeworthy. How he has a fanbase is beyond me

Purv69

Fan
Jan 2, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She is still dating Corey I’m pretty sure. I get that his content is for kids but it’s still so fucking cringe. I think the only reason he has an audience is because of brain rotted iPad kids. I’ve met him IRL and he’s very creepy and weird. He made a random comment about liking women young while referring to dessy. He’s not that much older than her I don’t think, but it was still very weird and off putting. Her boyfriend before Corey was much more cool and down to earth. She got with Corey after she got more famous. Maybe she thinks he helps her career, idk.

Reactions: Ichigosbankai

Purv69

Fan
Jan 2, 2024
It is weird behavior from a 32 year old for sure.
Dessy is 28 so that’s not an age difference at all but hearing a content creator that makes content for kids say the words “I like young girls” (exact wording) just didn’t sit right with me…he also randomly mentioned his parents were 30 and 15 when they met, and he justified that. I think he’s secretly a creep.
You mean her gaming react content? I think that she’s trying to share clips to promote her streams but sadly her streams aren’t very funny/entertaining (at least to me), so she doesn’t really have any funny/entertaining clips. I think if she wants to improve/promote her streams she needs to try to be funny/entertaining or do something other than overwatch…I don’t get why she doesn’t try something different. The clips she’s putting out feel empty/hollow, like she’s lost her passion for streaming maybe. The last time I tuned into one of her streams she seemed a bit sad/low energy. I know this is isn’t a place to get sentimental, but I do hope she’s okay, whatever’s going on.

Reactions: capnfaphappy20

Ichigosbankai

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah I think theres no issue with the age difference between them, mainly because he seems to have the mentality of a child haha! He sounds creepy and definitely feels like one of those "social media" relationships, where 2 big creators somehow end up together. Yeah, her recent streaming content just lacks...soul! The energy isnt there, nor is there anything watch worthy. She provides no useful addition to what shes watching.

Purv69

Fan
Jan 2, 2024
Yeah they’re both adults. I think he’s very creepy. He’s definitely immature. It seems like it’s one of those celebrity relationships. After less than a year of dating they traveled around and spent nearly 1 mil on a house together- talk about moving too fast, yikes. Her previous boyfriend was very normal and down to earth; I wonder if she ended it with him to be with Corey for the clout? I don’t know.

She used to be very bright, bubbly, and happy during her streams, and the high energy was refreshing even if she wasn’t the most entertaining. It seems like life is knocking her down in some kind of way, maybe she’s struggling with content creation, or she’s got something else going on. Either way I do hate to see her low energy and sad. Her reactions aren’t funny or anything special. Isn’t she only reacting to Fortnite content or something? Like if you’re gonna do reaction content, at least find some funny videos.