EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Yunmago / Yukimago

These mfs resposting the shit we've seen a million times already bro come on 💀
Use the report function dawg, provide the post # where it's already been shared in the report tho ofc

hey guys, ew here and i recently discovered her through her art thing actually, which i actually enjoy. Then i saw her recent posts about Fansly, and i was surprised when i saw she used to be on onlyfans. My questions are: did she initially got her fame/followers through her onlyfans? And what are the most risqué things she's done so far? I saw the JOI video but can't find that oil video
She got big off TikTok, initially it was a steady follower increase - nothing crazy. It caught on that she looks like Lisa to some degree, BlackPink fans went on a campaign - and through that, aside from the harassment she got - there was a surge of new followers, so I guess it cancelled all the BS thrown at her out lolol. Her art stuff picked up I'd say halfway, and really became her main thing well after the Lisa thing/she got a good # of followers. It sounds like youre brand new to all of this cause no one starts on OF then becomes big lmao, they need a following from somewhere and social media acts as source. Instagram/TikTok are the main, OF is like a side piece

So it’s confirmed that after that first post on fansly, it’s just been old content?

It's """"old"""" content. She is reposting Onlyfans sets, yeah. But she's posting full sets (15+pics) when she only posted like 3 pics of each set in onlyfans, so overall, it's new content.

Last edited:
So it’s confirmed that after that first post on fansly, it’s just been old content?
I’m not subbed but checked her link out & followed… she posted her 1st new set it seems, 3 pics yesterday with her blonde hair since you can kinda see a preview of them blurred out. Looks like some ass shots with panties on laying in bed

I’m not subbed but checked her link out & followed… she posted her 1st new set it seems, 3 pics yesterday with her blonde hair since you can kinda see a preview of them blurred out. Looks like some ass shots with panties on laying in bed
I just checked her Fansly and seems she uploaded a set on the 12th, I just posted it now. But her with blonde hair laying down I never seen before so it looks new.

I just checked her Fansly and seems she uploaded a set on the 12th, I just posted it now. But her with blonde hair laying down I never seen before so it looks new.
So everything she uploaded on her Fansly is a repost from her old OF?

Also, why not use the native Image upload (Jpgfish) for photos and Bunkr/Cyber for videos instead of Gofile..

So everything she uploaded on her Fansly is a repost from her old OF?

Also, why not use the native Image upload (Jpgfish) for photos and Bunkr/Cyber for videos instead of Gofile..
1. So far it seems like it. The sets that show a preview (so far 2) have been reposts. Although it looks like she taking customs so hopefully some of those get leaked. Her feed posts look like new content though.

2. I've been using gofile since I found simpcity I just prefer it.

1. So far it seems like it. The sets that show a preview (so far 2) have been reposts. Although it looks like she taking customs so hopefully some of those get leaked. Her feed posts look like new content though.

2. I've been using gofile since I found simpcity I just prefer it.
I'm going to assume the new content is hidden behind PPV and that what you can see is content thats already been shared. My point is if there is anything new, it would be best for all of us to share instead of giving us text descriptions on XYZ content that none of us can see, which is something for some reason many fools in this forum do - "oh Im subbed but its nothing much" type BS

Bit of a shame, its not as if her fanbase tripled - and she should know that the folks who subbed to her OF would sub to her Fansly, a platform difference is not going to bring a entirely new set of people

I'm going to assume the new content is hidden behind PPV and that what you can see is content thats already been shared. My point is if there is anything new, it would be best for all of us to share instead of giving us text descriptions on XYZ content that none of us can see, which is something for some reason many fools in this forum do - "oh Im subbed but its nothing much" type BS

Bit of a shame, its not as if her fanbase tripled - and she should know that the folks who subbed to her OF would sub to her Fansly, a platform difference is not going to bring a entirely new set of people
I mean sure I'd agree if someone is subbed then definitely share and leak everything. but imo speaking about her locked post with blurred previews really aren't worth ripping and sharing lol. The "new" stuff the dude above and I were talking about with her blonde hair you can check out for free.
You just need to make a fansly account and follow for free, to see it and her post history thus far.

I'm just skeptical in general of her making new content since she has like 1-2 years worth of OF sets available, that being said it is a damn shame since she's so fucking hot. Also I feel like she moved over to Fansly to avoid the stigma attached with being a OF girl, while still being able to be make money off new customers. Either way I'd love for someone to prove me wrong and post sets that I haven't seen before.

I mean sure I'd agree if someone is subbed then definitely share and leak everything. but imo speaking about her locked post with blurred previews really aren't worth ripping and sharing lol. The "new" stuff the dude above and I were talking about with her blonde hair you can check out for free.
You just need to make a fansly account and follow for free, to see it and her post history thus far.

I'm just skeptical in general of her making new content since she has like 1-2 years worth of OF sets available, that being said it is a damn shame since she's so fucking hot. Also I feel like she moved over to Fansly to avoid the stigma attached with being a OF girl, while still being able to be make money off new customers. Either way I'd love for someone to prove me wrong and post sets that I haven't seen before.

i literally fap to all of that 1-2 years worth of OF sets available

I checked her fansly and there are some sets that we don't have complete (at least me), there's a set "Play boy" that shows only 3 pics of 20. Another of "2B (white hair cosplay)" 3 pics of 20. Another of "Reze of Chainsaw Man (purple hair cosplay) 3 pics of 13" and newest with blonde hair

Back
Top Bottom