EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Yunmago / Yukimago

Btw that wasn’t an attack lol, just saying knowing her she’s gonna milk her subs for every penny. The fact she asks for photo ID before even selling you PPV doesn’t give me much hope she’d just drop it on her feed. That oil tit vid wasnt PPV?
Oh I know and Im agreeing with you but also letting you know how we (you and I) both dont know for sure. She will milk and take advantage of the simps, in my experience sluts that originate from social media are the worst offenders (esp Insta hoes) - I dont know if she still checks ID on OF (yet alone if she is active), and if she will for Fansly. Either way, insane on her end - I dont think I have ever seen a girl do that before.

My guess is she isnt fully committed (typical), but knows she can make easy money - so the hesitation. The typical social media hoe venn diagram - on the left you have "Wants to get popular/make a living off non nsfw content and preserve social image" and on the right you have "make money and grow with nsfw content but in the process have the label of doing sexual content". Smack in the middle is this gray area - she knows she has to do NSFW content (unless her simps are that braindead) to get money but she also wants to be known not for her nsfw content but her art shit. I mean Its been how long and yet no real progression on OF and Fansly? Its annoying asf we havent been able to get a flow of content lol

She is still with her bf, who 100% is a cockblock and prob shoots down the idea of anything remotely "overly sexual" (ironic if you ask me)

I was referring to the pics, but youre right I believe the vids were PPV. Peaked my interest when the JOI vid got leaked, like shes willing to do that level

Oh I know and Im agreeing with you but also letting you know how we (you and I) both dont know for sure. She will milk and take advantage of the simps, in my experience sluts that originate from social media are the worst offenders (esp Insta hoes) - I dont know if she still checks ID on OF (yet alone if she is active), and if she will for Fansly. Either way, insane on her end - I dont think I have ever seen a girl do that before.

My guess is she isnt fully committed (typical), but knows she can make easy money - so the hesitation. The typical social media hoe venn diagram - on the left you have "Wants to get popular/make a living off non nsfw content and preserve social image" and on the right you have "make money and grow with nsfw content but in the process have the label of doing sexual content". Smack in the middle is this gray area - she knows she has to do NSFW content (unless her simps are that braindead) to get money but she also wants to be known not for her nsfw content but her art shit. I mean Its been how long and yet no real progression on OF and Fansly? Its annoying asf we havent been able to get a flow of content lol

She is still with her bf, who 100% is a cockblock and prob shoots down the idea of anything remotely "overly sexual" (ironic if you ask me)

I was referring to the pics, but youre right I believe the vids were PPV. Peaked my interest when the JOI vid got leaked, like shes willing to do that level
I definitely agree on everything you said especially the Insta models being the worst offenders for towing the line between full blown NSFW and artsy bs. And yea I had hoped we’d be seeing much more content too. Also seems illegal or wrong to be allowed to collect private info like that, but someone emailed OF about her and apparently they’re fine with her doing that. Here’s hoping she eases off that so that buying from her is a normal experience going forwards.

Oh I know and Im agreeing with you. She will milk and take advantage of the simps, in my experience sluts that originate from social media are the worst offenders (esp Insta hoes) - I dont know if she still checks ID on OF (yet alone if she is active), and if she will for Fansly. Either way, insane on her end - I dont think I have ever seen a girl do that before.

My guess is she isnt fully committed (typical), but knows she can make easy money - so the hesitation. The typical social media hoe venn diagram - on the left you have "Wants to get popular/make a living off non nsfw content and preserve social image" and on the right you have "make money and grow with nsfw content but in the process have the label of doing sexual content". Smack in the middle is this gray area - she knows she has to do NSFW content (unless her simps are that braindead) to get money but she also wants to be known not for her nsfw content but her art shit. I mean Its been how long and yet no real progression on OF and Fansly?

I was referring to the pics, but youre right I believe the vids were PPV.
I think she stopped doing the whole ID thing on your first time sub, idk when it comes to PPV. In terms of her BF cockblocking she actually said her BF was the one who brought up doing BG content and wanted her to do it, but apparently OF came down hard on other people showing up on peoples page so that stuff never came out i dont think, she only ever teased it on her OF stories which were all censored.

Bruh I checked her fansly and she's gotten 0 likes in there, I really doubt that her followers wouldn't like her shit. Seems like there's nothing on her fansly wall and things might be dm based PPVs like yall say

I think she stopped doing the whole ID thing on your first time sub, idk when it comes to PPV. In terms of her BF cockblocking she actually said her BF was the one who brought up doing BG content and wanted her to do it, but apparently OF came down hard on other people showing up on peoples page so that stuff never came out i dont think, she only ever teased it on her OF stories which were all censored.
Interesting, Im so accustomed to B/G content actually being boy fucking girl content and not this "there is a male in SFW photos acting out sexual moves" BS so honestly with Yun I prefer her doing lingerie shoots - knowing that her B/G content will be absolute shit + my personal preference in not seeing that dude or any dude at all. Idk bout yall but Id be pissed if I was spending money to see a photo of a clothed dude about to hump the girl.

Bruh I checked her fansly and she's gotten 0 likes in there, I really doubt that her followers wouldn't like her shit. Seems like there's nothing on her fansly wall and things might be dm based PPVs like yall say
I dont think she actually posted yet, Im pretty sure Fansly like OF shows the photo/video count ..etc - so there wouldnt be anything to "like" (i always found the like count useless, i mean it doesnt show/mean anything). Also I also dont think she is operating only thro DMs, those 24 followers are just simps who subbed right when they found out in advance. Its going to be roughly the same as OF, couple sets here and there and prob a PPV menu which you can acquire.

Again, its fucking annoying that she is hesitant or not progressing with anything - either you do it or not, not this "hmm and tease here and there but dont do anything BS" - before you know it 6 months pass and she is still on the fence and we have no content lol

That’s cause OF requires you to submit ID of any individual that isn’t you who will be appearing on your page. For someone that likes collecting ID she sure is hesitant submitting her own through the proper channels. But like someone else said I’d rather not see a fully clothed guy awkwardly humping her lmao.

That’s cause OF requires you to submit ID of any individual that isn’t you who will be appearing on your page. For someone that likes collecting ID she sure is hesitant submitting her own through the proper channels. But like someone else said I’d rather not see a fully clothed guy awkwardly humping her lmao.
I hope she goes all in soon. There are some img of her doing a Titjob and handjob HJ with her BF, though its partly censored.

I hope she goes all in soon. There are some img of her doing a Titjob and handjob HJ with her BF, though its partly censored.
Yea I’ve seen those, idk with the way she is I highly doubt it. Feel like we’ll need to see pussy first and as is she’s barely showing titties apart from the few leaks we’ve seen.

Dude I know wtf?! Wasn’t expecting all that lmfao. Glad she’s coming back and making 18+ content again. Figured her UNIT thing meant she was done with the content we wanna see. Anyone know if fansly has the DRM option like OF? All the forums are hella dry now since that got activated.
Someone needs to edit the guy out, and enhance

That last 2 seconds of pure ass recoil is crazy, I thought people were exaggerating until I saw it and was like damn wtf :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom