EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Yunmago / Yukimago

Dude I know wtf?! Wasn’t expecting all that lmfao. Glad she’s coming back and making 18+ content again. Figured her UNIT thing meant she was done with the content we wanna see. Anyone know if fansly has the DRM option like OF? All the forums are hella dry now since that got activated.
I don't think Fansly has something like that - the only issue Fansly presented was that getting source quality was more of a bitch process than OF which was dumb easy. I think she just needs money again, realized her UNIT project costs money (lol)

I wouldnt get my hopes too high, we could be getting straight Patreon type content which is barely NSFW. I think we peaked way too early on, not that it was anything crazy.

I don't think Fansly has something like that - the only issue Fansly presented was that getting source quality was more of a bitch process than OF which was dumb easy. I think she just needs money again, realized her UNIT project costs money (lol)

I wouldnt get my hopes too high, we could be getting straight Patreon type content which is barely NSFW. I think we peaked way too early on, not that it was anything crazy.
Yea lmfao I have two Gundams and those kits drain your wallet so I’m sure she’s finally pressed for cash. Tbh I’m not expecting to see her riding a dildo or even masturbating, just like nudes and topless vids. We sorta peaked early I’ll agree but all she did was go topless so I can see that happening again. At this point I’ll take low quality over none at all cause rn that’s the reality on almost every thread.

Yea lmfao I have two Gundams and those kits drain your wallet so I’m sure she’s finally pressed for cash. Tbh I’m not expecting to see her riding a dildo or even masturbating, just like nudes and topless vids. We sorta peaked early I’ll agree but all she did was go topless so I can see that happening again. At this point I’ll take low quality over none at all cause rn that’s the reality on almost every thread.

sss1.png Amazing news. Well here is one reason why she could be continuing it other than money (which is still the reason I am hedging on) - its more common than most people think where the guy cockblocks the girl from lewd content and such (like continuing an OF/Patreon/Fansly if they had one)

sss6c5ca6a24614fd42.png

sss1.png Amazing news. Well here is one reason why she could be continuing it other than money (which is still the reason I am hedging on) - its more common than most people think where the guy cockblocks the girl from lewd content and such (like continuing an OF/Patreon/Fansly if they had one)

sss6c5ca6a24614fd42.png
Yup, happened to one of my favourite chaturbate girls. She got a boyfriend who didn’t “approve” of her sex work and she deleted everything and vanished a few years ago. I saw that post on her insta and thought that was weird since there’s a vid on twitter of some dude rubbing her bodysuit down with oil. Then again she always used to brag about her relationship, but hasn’t done so recently so now we know why lmfao

Figured this was the boyfriend

I don’t believe we’re going to get anything topless, I feel like we’re going to get insta worthy pics (maybe too much ass for insta to approve of). I also believe this because she said she’s going to fansly rather than onlyfans but who knows

I don’t believe we’re going to get anything topless, I feel like we’re going to get insta worthy pics (maybe too much ass for insta to approve of). I also believe this because she said she’s going to fansly rather than onlyfans but who knows
I’d agree but they’re both the same thing in terms of explicit content and nudity. It’d be concerning if she was headed to fanhouse or Patreon where no nudity is allowed now. Tbh it’s better she goes to fansly given OF’s new DRM thing. At fansly at least we can still rip the vids easily. Plus she did mention 18+ so there’s a chance.

I’d agree but they’re both the same thing in terms of explicit content and nudity. It’d be concerning if she was headed to fanhouse or Patreon where no nudity is allowed now. Tbh it’s better she goes to fansly given OF’s new DRM thing. At fansly at least we can still rip the vids easily. Plus she did mention 18+ so there’s a chance.
I hope you’re right, i appreciate your optimism.

Same link/account that she has always had. I wasnt even anticipating nudes - and I dont think she will ever directly/distinctly put out that she will do nudes, yet alone full nudes (not sure why anyone would think she would lol). The vast majority of hoes who have an existing following elsewhere manage to get by without going nude - this is even more apparent amongst cosplayers to which she kind of is (see Patreon)

The furthest we got were tits and 1 or 2 photos her supposedly giving a BJ but it was censored and blurry - couldnt see shit so it was mostly implied

We also got a JOI so theres that.

hey guys, ew here and i recently discovered her through her art thing actually, which i actually enjoy. Then i saw her recent posts about Fansly, and i was surprised when i saw she used to be on onlyfans. My questions are: did she initially got her fame/followers through her onlyfans? And what are the most risqué things she's done so far? I saw the JOI video but can't find that oil video

hey guys, ew here and i recently discovered her through her art thing actually, which i actually enjoy. Then i saw her recent posts about Fansly, and i was surprised when i saw she used to be on onlyfans. My questions are: did she initially got her fame/followers through her onlyfans? And what are the most risqué things she's done so far? I saw the JOI video but can't find that oil video
I think she got most her fame from her cosplay stuff she does or cuz she looks like Lisa from blackpink, definitley not onlyfans cuz it kinda seems like she doesn’t really like admitting she does OF/Fansly if I’m being honest. The most risqué thing is probably that oil video and just a couple topless photos

last post on the first page in the thread

Back
Top Bottom