EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

Do you guys think it's a good idea to have a general JP vtuber roommate thread? We could link the individual threads and possibly get some more interest in some of this girls who have fanbox/fantia/ci-ens that don't currently have threads like nkok15, rika e.t.c
I think so I know a couple who have roommates but not all and i would like to know

I think so I know a couple who have roommates but not all and i would like to know
I know the following:

Fanbox:
Nozomi Sato - Natsuiro Matsuri (K)
nkok15 - Laplus Darkness (K)
unacee - Roboco (K)
kuroa - Murasaki Shion (K)
rika - Yozora Mel
Rinko - Minato Aqua
Narumi - Tokoyami Towa (K)
kanon1203 - Himemori Luna
b723chan - Momosuzu Nene (K)
Chi-Melody - Inaba Haneru (K)
Merrysan - Umori Hinako
Babutaro - Otogibara Era (K)

Fantia:
Hiragi Yui - Natsuiro Matsuri
Canan - Shirogane Noel (K)
nkok15 - Laplus Darkness

Ci-En:
Guutara - Yuzuki Choco

The ones with K are on Kemono. I'm sure there are plenty of others from other corpos but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Last edited:
She will take a break from her vt activities cause stress, so probably it wont be any new material in a while.
taking a vt hiatus I feel like she will still post on fantia, knowing her menhera behaviour she seems to love the validation of acting like a complete slut. Then again I wouldn't doubt maybe her fantia pictures being leaked might make her sad.

taking a vt hiatus I feel like she will still post on fantia, knowing her menhera behaviour she seems to love the validation of acting like a complete slut. Then again I wouldn't doubt maybe her fantia pictures being leaked might make her sad.
she could just opened the fantia because of stress as a spur of the moment type thing. so maybe we wont see anything. but only time can tell

I know the following:

Fanbox:
Nozomi Sato - Natsuiro Matsuri (K)
nkok15 - Laplus Darkness (K)
unacee - Roboco (K)
kuroa - Murasaki Shion (K)
rika - Yozora Mel
Rinko - Minato Aqua
Narumi - Tokoyami Towa (K)
kanon1203 - Himemori Luna
b723chan - Momosuzu Nene (K)
Chi-Melody - Inaba Haneru (K)
Merrysan - Umori Hinako
Babutaro - Otogibara Era (K)

Fantia:
Hiragi Yui - Natsuiro Matsuri
Canan - Shirogane Noel (K)
nkok15 - Laplus Darkness

Ci-En:
Guutara - Yuzuki Choco

The ones with K are on Kemono. I'm sure there are plenty of others from other corpos but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Choco has to be the most exclusive or boring thing ever, never ever saw a leak of what she does

I've Dreamed of that day to come
I'm also hopeful that the content will be good as she hasn't hidden the fact that she's quite perverted.

Also judging by their previous collab I'm guessing that she's been considering doing this for awhile but canan was one to give her the final push (and bless her for it).

N̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶v̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶

Back
Top Bottom