EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

The dildo picture says:
From the left
5 times a day
Once a day
Once a month since it’s too dangerous
Just about I think?

Also, she just posted a new picture of her tits after exercise, hope we get them some day
Where in her post does it say all that?

Someone in another website shared the text and TL, I believe is behind paywall, if you check the comments you can see some mentioning the 5 times a day thing
I see. I wonder if there's any interesting texts in her other posts.

I wonder if someday we'll get to see her nipples or even something more, Japanese e-thots are pros at the art of blueballing and non-nude teasing until they find themselves in the middle a major scandal and start to sell nudes.

It's funny to think that we got to see Canan's nipples, someone who works for a major virtual idol company and Sato's Co-worker, before Macoto's nipples.

Michiru Thanks for posting what seems to be the full res third image in the content thread - do you have the first two as well? As the ones currently there have been AI enhanced from the previews.

Really appreciate the full res content but damn... it's only now sinking in for me for stacked she is. Makes all the jokes she's made at her main job fairly ironic in hindsight.
Makes all the naughty shit she used to talk about so much hotter though lol

Back
Top Bottom