EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

she has a surprising nice figure. i also hope her fantia venture amounts to something

$70 usd is bad but isnt horrible depnding on what shes postin

for people like canan and her. i think for them theres a certain allure having dual life like this. which means they would be more willing to do this for long term if it continues to be enjoyable to them.

im assuming of course they are not doing this all for the money because they get well paid at their other job.
I just want to hear her use her toys and moan :HYPERS: maybe some thirst traps. I don't think she'll go any further then that.

Btw Rykiel I got your dm, I couldn't reply to you though since ur settings might be set to private

I'm also hopeful that the content will be good as she hasn't hidden the fact that she's quite perverted.

Also judging by their previous collab I'm guessing that she's been considering doing this for awhile but canan was one to give her the final push (and bless her for it).

N̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶v̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶
add Suisei in that list for me! Marine seems like the only one though who'd make a Fantia or something similar and even then that's super slim :PepeWhy:

I just want to hear her use her toys and moan :HYPERS: maybe some thirst traps. I don't think she'll go any further then that.

Btw Rykiel I got your dm, I couldn't reply to you though since ur settings might be set to private
I just tweaked some settings, check if you can reply now. If you can't maybe try starting a new conversation.

Her members only christmas asmr was pretty good. It left a lot of imagination up for interpretation. I'm sure seeing all those new memberships for a slightly ecchi asmr stream lit some sort of fire in her. Hopefully we can get more of that at the very least if she doesn't wanna show anything off.

it's really interesting to see it now that I think about it, I remember her talking about dropping the lewd thing in her "main job", so she doing it irl is a bit surprising.
Aight this is a completely tin foil hat theory but... I wonder if the reason why she decided to pull back on the lewdness while doing her main job is BECAUSE she was preparing to to sell lewd irl/asmr content behind the scenes (and maybe that Christmas member stream was a test)🤔

I'm sure she's well aware that a good chunk of her hololive fans know of sato nozomi and would be extremely intrigued and excited (like us) that another member of hololive is doing pervy irl content on another account.

Last edited:
I'm also hopeful that the content will be good as she hasn't hidden the fact that she's quite perverted.

Also judging by their previous collab I'm guessing that she's been considering doing this for awhile but canan was one to give her the final push (and bless her for it).

N̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶v̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶
it would be nice if she and canan will have a collab lol

the uploaded pic have a high res version made by Ai softwaare, it have a little deformity on the left chest but i dunnoi if its ok to upload it

Her members only christmas asmr was pretty good. It left a lot of imagination up for interpretation. I'm sure seeing all those new memberships for a slightly ecchi asmr stream lit some sort of fire in her. Hopefully we can get more of that at the very least if she doesn't wanna show anything off.
is that stream leaked somewhere? i havent seen it

honestly was not expect her to be that stacked :monkaX: her hand looks so smol in comparison to her tits. I also found it super hot how she tweeted from her Fantia twitter that if you paid attention she's wearing the same shirt as the full body picture she posted on her Nozomi sub account.

It is indeed (guess you could say we've truly been blessed).

Between this and canan apparently preparing to push the envelope nows a really good time to be a hololive fan with forbidden knowledge.
I honestly never would have guessed based just on the pics, had no clue she was that stacked IRL lol

is that stream leaked somewhere? i havent seen it
not from what I can see, but it's still in her membership only playlist if you're down to spend 5 bucks. But essentially it's just like 2 minutes of her breathing closely next to the ku100 mic and saying daisuki/suki

not from what I can see, but it's still in her membership only playlist if you're down to spend 5 bucks. But essentially it's just like 2 minutes of her breathing closely next to the ku100 mic and saying daisuki/suki
This is her MembersOnly Christmas ASMR KU100 its 35 minshttps://gofile.io/d/Pcwszg Alternatively y'all can check out this site if you want free Vtuber membership ASMRS, 3D lives. wallpapers, etc https://forum.holopirates.moe/

"edit" another one of her members ASMR https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hHdPyVjFtReb86xOB0Q_oL33_MaZJeNY

Last edited:
Do you have any text for this content?
Post #1
Screen-Shot-2023-07-29-at-7.28.09-AM1721a69c07ff273b.md.png

Post #2 she masturbates and fucks herself daily with her toys.
edit "It's not a place" translates to "It's a secret"

credit to OnionTy for more info on the second post
The dildo picture says:
From the left
5 times a day
Once a day
Once a month since it’s too dangerous
Just about I think?

Screen-Shot-2023-07-29-at-7.29.12-AM8234cd716e9ad9d9.md.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom