EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

She's gone from one of their top talents to the bottom of JP because her behaviour doesn't appeal to hololives core audience, she has a mental breakdown almost every year, she barely collabs with other holos anymore. Even she knows things can't get much worse, she said it herself "you can't burn ashes"

I just don't think the company is a good fit for her anymore. And inb4 "what about canan" she's a femcel who cant speak to men so she's unicorn friendly and manages to pull off being both an idol and a camgirl.
Ah, you were an agent of the "club".

She's gone from one of their top talents to the bottom of JP because her behaviour doesn't appeal to hololives core audience, she has a mental breakdown almost every year, she barely collabs with other holos anymore. Even she knows things can't get much worse, she said it herself "you can't burn ashes"

I just don't think the company is a good fit for her anymore. And inb4 "what about canan" she's a femcel who cant speak to men so she's unicorn friendly and manages to pull off being both an idol and a camgirl.
I think she peaked when the band-aid story got subbed and like you said she kinda lost her place within hololive as more gens came out. The only thing matsuri has going for her is that she's a gamer on apex and her mom. For me at least.

I also wish she'd just use her normal voice like in this video too. I would have been a fan.

But with her now doing nsfw content and being more open to idea of it and making somewhat better content. I think she'd kill it if she was in another group that can let her be herself and just play towards her strengths rather than changing the way she speaks for the sake of trying to sound cute and play pretend idol.

Her horni is spilling out to her corpo persona so much right now she had to do it in VCR GTA.

And someone from the same company saw and had a record of what she did ingame.

Thanks clippers.

Her horniness is definitely spilling out

nice name boi, as expected from a idol hater

I think she peaked when the band-aid story got subbed and like you said she kinda lost her place within hololive as more gens came out. The only thing matsuri has going for her is that she's a gamer on apex and her mom. For me at least.

I also wish she'd just use her normal voice like in this video too. I would have been a fan.

But with her now doing nsfw content and being more open to idea of it and making somewhat better content. I think she'd kill it if she was in another group that can let her be herself and just play towards her strengths rather than changing the way she speaks for the sake of trying to sound cute and play pretend idol.
Indeed. At this point, Vshojo is a perfect place for her.

I mean, just look at her. A known menhera to the point people walk around her like in a minefield, are being visibly uncomfortable or straight up don't collab with her because they don't know what she might do or they're tired of her provoking and sekuhara. Constantly complains about being alone and nobody wanting a relationship with her. Constantly complains about her looks and having a body dysmoprhia. Doesn't realize she's a pain in the ass to people she interacts with which turns people away, so she complains more and acts more weird which turns people away even more, which feeds the loop. She the definition of a "girl failure". Her being so NSFW is not even the problem, it's her being her in general.

Also, Mittiii getting banned which will lose him a bunch of subs and can't participate in the event for the remainder while she got away completely free, not even a one week suspension from Cover not because of NSFW but because her actions got someone banned which is a no-no...pure bullshit.

holy fuck people, this is obviously a discussion thread, heck its implied up there on the damn header, off course we talk shit related to the said person however we like. If ya'll just care for the content then go here:

Ya'll beating your meat so much you guys losing the ability to read. Go outside people for god's sake smell those grass and eat them if necessary so ya' get back your human functionality.

I'm not very enlightened on this topic, but aren't Hololive girls forbidden from doing explicit NSFW even on alternative accounts?

I read somewhere that's why Canan (Shirogane Noel) never explicitly showed her private parts nor went beyond lewd ASMR (kissing, sucking, but no masturbation if I recall).

If that were the case, then I don't expect something huge for Christmas. Maybe another audio of her masturbating with her new toys, but no pictures or videos.

Indeed. At this point, Vshojo is a perfect place for her.

I mean, just look at her. A known menhera to the point people walk around her like in a minefield, are being visibly uncomfortable or straight up don't collab with her because they don't know what she might do or they're tired of her provoking and sekuhara. Constantly complains about being alone and nobody wanting a relationship with her. Constantly complains about her looks and having a body dysmoprhia. Doesn't realize she's a pain in the ass to people she interacts with which turns people away, so she complains more and acts more weird which turns people away even more, which feeds the loop. She the definition of a "girl failure". Her being so NSFW is not even the problem, it's her being her in general.

Also, Mittiii getting banned which will lose him a bunch of subs and can't participate in the event for the remainder while she got away completely free, not even a one week suspension from Cover not because of NSFW but because her actions got someone banned which is a no-no...pure bullshit.
Mittiii knew the risks when they did it in the first place. He was even the one who suggested it. She actually did a lot after all this went down but it's clear that either you didn't know or didn't care to know. Every party including the participants and staff were apologized to welcomed her back. You can check her stream earlier to hear everyone she came across joking about. The only real people taking it seriously are the antis that hated her to begin with and antis using it as a reason to stop further male interactions with other members.

You can even check mittii himself on twitter having a party with strippers laughing at it. Who she also apologized to personally after she found out what happened.

I won't even bother correcting the rrat's nest above your second statement.

I'm not very enlightened on this topic, but aren't Hololive girls forbidden from doing explicit NSFW even on alternative accounts?

I read somewhere that's why Canan (Shirogane Noel) never explicitly showed her private parts nor went beyond lewd ASMR (kissing, sucking, but no masturbation if I recall).

If that were the case, then I don't expect something huge for Christmas. Maybe another audio of her masturbating with her new toys, but no pictures or videos.

They don't care what they do outside of the character

Back
Top Bottom