EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Willow.Trie Discussion

It's been nearly a month since she's posted. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth the sub price. While, yes, I blow that amount in one beer purchase, I at least get a buzz for my money. At least one other member here stopped subscribing, but there are probably more. I may soon follow.

It's been nearly a month since she's posted. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth the sub price. While, yes, I blow that amount in one beer purchase, I at least get a buzz for my money. At least one other member here stopped subscribing, but there are probably more. I may soon follow.
Honestly you and everyone else who subbed and kept us updated are pure champions. I and many others appreciate the contributions made and we thank you all for dealing with her nonsense.

Honestly you and everyone else who subbed and kept us updated are pure champions. I and many others appreciate the contributions made and we thank you all for dealing with her nonsense.
I appreciate that. But, it's not so much about dealing with her nonsense. You never know what someone is going thru. Is she and her beau going thru a rough patch right now? Is her ex-GF causing drama? Has her family become aware of her OF? Infinite possibilities that could be preventing her from posting regularly. For me, it's a matter of cost-to-value. As has been suggested before, she might consider setting her format to free-to-sub and PPV any juicy content. You know, charge like $10 for a batch of pics or a vid. I think more people would be receptive to that rather than pay-per-month and potentially not receiving any content for an entire month or so. But, we'll see how I feel when my resub comes due again.

I appreciate that. But, it's not so much about dealing with her nonsense. You never know what someone is going thru. Is she and her beau going thru a rough patch right now? Is her ex-GF causing drama? Has her family become aware of her OF? Infinite possibilities that could be preventing her from posting regularly. For me, it's a matter of cost-to-value. As has been suggested before, she might consider setting her format to free-to-sub and PPV any juicy content. You know, charge like $10 for a batch of pics or a vid. I think more people would be receptive to that rather than pay-per-month and potentially not receiving any content for an entire month or so. But, we'll see how I feel when my resub comes due again.
So, the question is, why so long between posts? You are right, that if you give up on her, she might post something that you want to see when you’re not looking. I was disappointed that she posted three pictures of that big blue dildo stuck in her, and said that she might do a video “next time.” That would have been a PPV that I have dreamed of, for sure! I still wonder whether she has lost interest because she is ripped off so much. I have no idea how much money she makes doing her PPVs, but I buy them to support her, in the hope that she keeps doing more of them, however long I have to wait. Just sayin’. She obviously loves to show herself, and I hope that she keeps on showing…I do like to watch.

Finally an update after 3 and a half weeks.

As a thank you for your patience I will be sending out a mass message for free of a 3 min bj tomorrow and am working on a couple collabs with other creators

Hm, wonder what the collabs may be.

im calling BS on this answer ...... the bf was abscent as well did he broke his phone too? she couldnt ask him to borrow his phone to sign in and simply say just that and post a pic every now and then..... she has money to buy a fancy car but not a laptop? she can run the show from a laptop with pictures she safe from other shoots....... idk what happend im just saying she is making a dumb excuse

the most simple explanation is she just didnt give a F%$# and now she needs money and is coming back

but nobody cares of her excuses tbh the truth is all we whant is her content... i for example still whant to see her do another girl or even some guy

im calling BS on this answer ...... the bf was abscent as well did he broke his phone too? she couldnt ask him to borrow his phone to sign in and simply say just that and post a pic every now and then..... she has money to buy a fancy car but not a laptop? she can run the show from a laptop with pictures she safe from other shoots....... idk what happend im just saying she is making a dumb excuse

the most simple explanation is she just didnt give a F%$# and now she needs money and is coming back

but nobody cares of her excuses tbh the truth is all we whant is her content... i for example still whant to see her do another girl or even some guy
Well. she did say she's working on a collab, so we'll see what that's all about. I just hope it doesn't take a month to find out what it is :PepeWhy:

Well. she did say she's working on a collab, so we'll see what that's all about. I just hope it doesn't take a month to find out what it is :PepeWhy:
Its a crapshoot with her sometimes. I remember her being excited about installing a stripper pole and then it was never mentioned again. lol

Its a crapshoot with her sometimes. I remember her being excited about installing a stripper pole and then it was never mentioned again. lol
Damn...I forgot about that pole until you mentioned it lol

Damn...I forgot about that pole until you mentioned it lol
...and even the Halloween costume pics on Oct 30, "I'll post photos in my full get up tomorrow!" No pics! But Nov 2 was the free bathtub masturbation when she was "staying over w/ someone." I am resigned to her unreliability and stick around to see what comes next. I always tend to enjoy it when it gets here.

...and even the Halloween costume pics on Oct 30, "I'll post photos in my full get up tomorrow!" No pics! But Nov 2 was the free bathtub masturbation when she was "staying over w/ someone." I am resigned to her unreliability and stick around to see what comes next. I always tend to enjoy it when it gets here.

OK, here’s my theory. If you line up the dates of their recent posts, the BF’s posts are older dates of older pictures of her – the last “current” picture looks like Dec 25. On Dec 28, she posts 9 pictures all at one time (rare). The bj video that she claims she will post Jan 23 because her “phone busted” and she’s thanking us for our “patience,” will be the PPV that BF was supposedly editing back on Dec 23 that was to be released “soon” (that didn’t show up). BF’s top video post says “Holidays were pretty crazy but looking to make and post a lot more content soon ❤️” But she’s moving on now to collaborators… She and BF were in the process of breaking up around/during Christmas time, and she is now moving on to new “content” with collaborators. Anyway, regardless of the accuracy of my theory, I am eager to see the content that she posts (if it actually comes true.)

OK, here’s my theory. If you line up the dates of their recent posts, the BF’s posts are older dates of older pictures of her – the last “current” picture looks like Dec 25. On Dec 28, she posts 9 pictures all at one time (rare). The bj video that she claims she will post Jan 23 because her “phone busted” and she’s thanking us for our “patience,” will be the PPV that BF was supposedly editing back on Dec 23 that was to be released “soon” (that didn’t show up). BF’s top video post says “Holidays were pretty crazy but looking to make and post a lot more content soon ❤️” But she’s moving on now to collaborators… She and BF were in the process of breaking up around/during Christmas time, and she is now moving on to new “content” with collaborators. Anyway, regardless of the accuracy of my theory, I am eager to see the content that she posts (if it actually comes true.)
I messaged Nate, her beau, about the lack of posts by them and he said content was coming soon and that he'd been in the hospital. I risk being exposed if they look for leakers and see this post and connects who he messaged this about.

I messaged Nate, her beau, about the lack of posts by them and he said content was coming soon and that he'd been in the hospital. I risk being exposed if they look for leakers and see this post and connects who he messaged this about.
Then for safety id delete the post id rather you not be exposed and stay safe.

Ty for the information.

Back
Top Bottom