EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Willow.Trie Discussion

OK, here’s my theory. If you line up the dates of their recent posts, the BF’s posts are older dates of older pictures of her – the last “current” picture looks like Dec 25. On Dec 28, she posts 9 pictures all at one time (rare). The bj video that she claims she will post Jan 23 because her “phone busted” and she’s thanking us for our “patience,” will be the PPV that BF was supposedly editing back on Dec 23 that was to be released “soon” (that didn’t show up). BF’s top video post says “Holidays were pretty crazy but looking to make and post a lot more content soon ❤️” But she’s moving on now to collaborators… She and BF were in the process of breaking up around/during Christmas time, and she is now moving on to new “content” with collaborators. Anyway, regardless of the accuracy of my theory, I am eager to see the content that she posts (if it actually comes true.)
Now where have a real mystery here. Mysterious sores. Broken phone. BF or GF ends up in hospital. The plot thickens. Reminds me of my cam girl viewing years. 🤣

OK, here’s my theory. If you line up the dates of their recent posts, the BF’s posts are older dates of older pictures of her – the last “current” picture looks like Dec 25. On Dec 28, she posts 9 pictures all at one time (rare). The bj video that she claims she will post Jan 23 because her “phone busted” and she’s thanking us for our “patience,” will be the PPV that BF was supposedly editing back on Dec 23 that was to be released “soon” (that didn’t show up). BF’s top video post says “Holidays were pretty crazy but looking to make and post a lot more content soon ❤️” But she’s moving on now to collaborators… She and BF were in the process of breaking up around/during Christmas time, and she is now moving on to new “content” with collaborators. Anyway, regardless of the accuracy of my theory, I am eager to see the content that she posts (if it actually comes true.)

I'm fairly certain you are correct about them breaking up, or at least some sort of drastic change. A quick browse of his Reddit profile reveals this tidbit posted by him 5 days ago -

"22 [M4F] #GA #Georgia #Gainesville Area, Switch (Sub/Soft Dom) looking for Domme or Switch (pics on profile)

Hey everyone, looking for someone to explore with right now. I'm mostly looking for a Domme to explore my submissive side with, but I do love soft-domming as well. Being submissive feels the most natural and fulfilling to me but I haven't had tons of chances to experience it

I have my own place and can host if needed once we feel we can trust each other and I can drive reasonable distances if needed. It's saying this community doesn't allow photos, so I'm gonna post some on my profile.

If you're interested, shoot me a message ❤️"

EDIT - Yes, I understand where the confusion is. This is something he posted up in a couple different Reddit groups. The chatter about her is basically zero now. So something happened between her last post involving him and 5 days ago (from the time of this post).

Last edited:
I really appreciate this post. I will post more about this soon. Anyway, nice find. And very interesting, for sure.

I'm trying to DL the video to upload for you guys but the app I use is being glitchy right now.
No luck with your method to catch the short bedroom love-fest that is still on BF's page that I wish had turned into a PPV? Anyway, it's a great video. The first look at Willow handily working a cock (and smiling as she works). Hope you can solve it.

I really appreciate this post. I will post more about this soon. Anyway, nice find. And very interesting, for sure.

No luck with your method to catch the short bedroom love-fest that is still on BF's page that I wish had turned into a PPV? Anyway, it's a great video. The first look at Willow handily working a cock (and smiling as she works). Hope you can solve it.
Yeah...it's just not DLing the vid. Pretty frustrating. It'll work on some vids, but not others. Seems kinda random for some reason. The app I use is called YT Saver. I think it was originally developed to rip Youtube videos but then expanded to other formats. But, like I said, it's finicky about what it's able to DL. I have used it to DL some of Willow's vids so I don't know why not this one.

Yeah...it's just not DLing the vid. Pretty frustrating. It'll work on some vids, but not others. Seems kinda random for some reason. The app I use is called YT Saver. I think it was originally developed to rip Youtube videos but then expanded to other formats. But, like I said, it's finicky about what it's able to DL. I have used it to DL some of Willow's vids so I don't know why not this one.

So I actually downloaded and tried YTS and it worked for me, so... :peepoShrug:

have any of you guys going strait to the source of the video???? sometimes it works if not ytsvaet should be able to solve it...... its worth a try

open the video and let it play

press and old the shift key while still pressing it right clic it on the mouse

then you can open in a new window and download it

theres another method where you inspect it and see the html code but thats a bit dificult for beginers

have any of you guys going strait to the source of the video????

theres another method where you inspect it and see the html code but thats a bit dificult for beginers

OF DRM prevents that.

i just randomly did it with 2 random somewhat famous models .... im not currently sub to willow.trie tbh if i was i would sdo it on her ..... but lara is pretty big

That means neither have DRM on.

Edit: Pictures aren't affected by OF DRM, it's not comparable.

That means neither have DRM on.

Edit: Pictures aren't affected by OF DRM, it's not comparable.
last time im answering this it isnt the place, its inapropiate for the thread and i dont whant to get banned or something....
i did it with lara6683 newest vid and it worked

so just try its all what im saying if it doesnt work ( like i said before ) then use ytsaver iv been able to download drm protected vids from another girl called bobarah with that app if it stop working then maybe of did a update on it.

all im saying is to try it

51f46e68d5cea6d55.md.png 6ed23f3c3189b5e5d.md.jpg

Last edited:
and is the bull ring here to stay?
I hope not. I've previously stated that I'm not a fan of it. I think Feenux had said that she said it was a fake. But, I wonder if she enjoyed it so much she made it official. Again, I hope not.

I hope not. I've previously stated that I'm not a fan of it. I think Feenux had said that she said it was a fake. But, I wonder if she enjoyed it so much she made it official. Again, I hope not.
She says it's fake in one of her IG q&a posts but as you say she might have gone ahead and got it done for real after.

New OF wall text post.

Hey guys! So this page has been going for little over a year now and there's a couple things I've never done still like raffles or lives. If you guys get us to 1k fans I'll do a livestream and take request as well as raffle out 15 custom slots to current fans!

In the meantime I have a 9 min sex tape edited by Nathan that will be going up for half price next week and will be posting regularly

Which I personally find hilarious since she's asking for more interactions despite her own being near non existent yet again the past month. Not that I need to worry about it much more as my sub is done in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom