EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Willow.Trie Discussion

turn off resub if you have it on boys, don't be a sucker
I hope some people will. I won't be one of them. I get that there's the instinct to punish people or teach them a lesson, but I'm not one of those. I'll also hold myself up as the sacrificial lamb for the group. That will serve 2 purposes: 1. to catch a post as soon as it happens to be able to share to the group, and 2. creators often, and Willow has once already, reward resubbers with a DM post.

Again, I'm not opposed to people unsubbing to show a creator that they're not providing enough content and value. I unsub with the sole intention of moving onto another sub. I don't do it to send a message. I have left on resub to creators that pretty much abandoned their OF, Ehcico being a prime example, and I only unsubbed when I came to the conclusion that the price-to-content ratio was no longer worth it. It appears that Ehico took a many-months break from her OF, and has recently returned to posting, but it appears that she has gone to SFW content, and that's not what I want, and until she returns to her former content, I won't resub. If Willow follows a similar pattern, and posts so infrequently that the price-to-content ratio no longer becomes worth it, then and only then will I unsubscribe.

I wont go into much detail over this cause its the whole "iykyk" thing. But back when she had another resurgence in content making before OF (she was 18 dw). She had her patreon and all that. However, due to all of her "fame" (iykyk) she garnered ALOT of attention from actual weirdos who couldn't just enjoy her content and support. It seemed that she did want to support herself in this stuff, however it became too much and she went radio silent for months, just like this. I can guess some of those weirdos were serious stalkers/trying to contact her..etc. Based on the places her patreon content used to get leaked (images boards..etc). Not saying this could be the case here but still might be. Just hope she does come back cause her content was actually good.

I wont go into much detail over this cause its the whole "iykyk" thing. But back when she had another resurgence in content making before OF (she was 18 dw). She had her patreon and all that. However, due to all of her "fame" (iykyk) she garnered ALOT of attention from actual weirdos who couldn't just enjoy her content and support. It seemed that she did want to support herself in this stuff, however it became too much and she went radio silent for months, just like this. I can guess some of those weirdos were serious stalkers/trying to contact her..etc. Based on the places her patreon content used to get leaked (images boards..etc). Not saying this could be the case here but still might be. Just hope she does come back cause her content was actually good.

I didn't know all this. I suppose it's possible she's dealing with online or real-life bullying and stalking. However, radio silence doesn't due her subscribers justice. I'm not suggesting any creator "owes" their subscribers anything. But, any small update would be appreciated. Like a simple post saying something to the effect of "Dealing with personal issues. Bear with me as they're sorted out." -type of thing.

Yeah no argument here about that, i unsubbed cause just not worth it for me. Imo, if she was gonna do this and not say anything for a bit, she could lower her prices down to $3-5 at the very least.

Worth remembering that there could be reasons beyond her control preventing her posting. I realise one of her devices logged on to OF but that doesn’t mean it was her using the device.
I hope that’s she’s ok and comes back soon. Will subscribe if we’re likely to get regular updates.

In her latest post, she had this caption:
And I told him not to make them visible.

"him". I wonder if there's a new guy in her life.

She had a boyfriend before. Idk if it's a new one, she's very private about her personal life.
Someone on another site suggested that she's still referring to her GF. That person said her GF is FTM, which I can't verify. Even if that's not the case and her GF is still female just butch, it would be reasonable to assume that Willow's GF might prefer to go by the he/him pronoun. Anyways, it's all just speculation at this point.

I wonder if she is being smart enough to hold back some cash to pay for the tax bill she will be getting at the end of the year?

Her latest audio update appears to have gone down like a lead balloon given her follow up text posts.

Regarding yesterday's audio, it seems you guys weren't as enthusiastic as I thought you'd be. Originally that audio was actually for me and my partners ears only, but we decided we liked it and wanted to share. I can still post the last half of it if you guys are interested.
I will also be putting a poll up to see what kind of content you guys are looking for going forward

Also,

What do you guys want my next post to be? Feel free to specify further in the comments

I wonder how many subscribers, if any, will bring up the as of yet still undelivered customs that are supposedly a thing.

Her latest audio update appears to have gone down like a lead balloon given her follow up text posts.

Also,

I wonder how many subscribers, if any, will bring up the as of yet still undelivered customs that are supposedly a thing.
Didn't know until you brought it up that she took it down. Don't know how many replies it ultimately received, but when I saw it, it had like maybe half a dozen replies. Several of which were calling for the video for that audio. I don't know why she's asking about future content, but based on the replies I saw, they made clear what they wanted to see. It's what I would want to see, as well. I was pretty shocked, tbh. I thought she was full-on gay, and not bi. With the introduction of this audio, and what she told the supposed dude at the end, it begs the question of whether Willow and her GF are still together, or whether they may be in an open relationship.

Also,

Never mind, when you said "went down like a lead balloon", I took it to mean that she deleted the audio post. It's still up and there's like 20 comments that I'm reading now.

Back
Top Bottom