Support Feedback Why my posts gets deleted

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

ady13

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 7, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I post on content threat of Caroline Zalog an lossless edit with nip slips from last batch of videos that were shared that were few GBs and i edited out only the nip slips and added on top of that a slowmo version to and the lossless PNG to basically save more than 99% space for people that only wanted that and my post gets deleted, then i post on the SIMP chat of Caroline same edits and they were deleted again, they instantly get alot of likes and downloads too so obvs people apreciate them and i see others people video edits dont get deleted at all, even on same thread were my post get deleted few post above theres a efortless low resolution edit of the nip slip and that is fine. And is not first time i post something like this also and it was fine then as well, im confused why my posts gets deleted

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
We dont allow those sort of edits in content threads, they are reposts.
We generally dont allow content in discussion threads either.

Maybe notice that post keeps being deleted and realise its not allowed here :peepoShrug:

ady13

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 7, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
but it is a repost though if i post something different , is this
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
a repost of this?
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
, a lot of people preffer my edit and it save alot of space and it also much clear/croped/edited etc. I dont see whats the issue as long people want it and save alot of others people time as well, is not like i posted same videos, is clear the difference, and i see posts like this in every threat and they get alot of likes too, only in Amortanth theres a dozen and they have alot of likes too. I mean its ur guys forum you do what u want with it, but i dont see the reason why delete useful posts people actually want/apreciate

Reactions: Notpresent7

ady13

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 7, 2022
yes, is this a repost if i dont post same thing? clearly alot of people would want my version instead of full videos where once in few hours of dressing up videos she nip slips, i dont wanna downplay the videos, but alot of people only interested in her nudes and a lot of people apreciate when i make lossless edits that save tons of space and highlights what they want only, so is this called repost on this forum?

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Then yes its a repost

The place would be a mess if everyone could go round posting screenshots or clips of every vid posted

ady13

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 7, 2022
then what is this https://simpcity.su/threads/amouranth-scamouranth.9951/post-3064960 , i dont get how posts like this are fine, while mine even if u categorize it as repost can at worst can be a mirror/preview , well ill stop doing it since posting subjective better versions of original videos that people actually want and in some cases thats only thing they can download/view/save coz of their limited storage are randomly deleted while some effortless screenshots jpgs that has 0 uses or doesnt enchant the content with anything of posted videos can stay

Reactions: bigstupidteddy

ady13

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 7, 2022
I agree but i didnt just make some effortless screenshots etc or converted/upscaled a video , i actually added alot of value to what i posted, i had to go though hours of videos to find the nip slips then using like 4 softwares to make the lossless versions and alot of people apreciate and want that, so i dont see whats the issue in that, i see it being a issue if it doesnt add any value, that i agree , i get that not everyone apreciate and want that but what about the people that do, should we punish them for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.