EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Who are some you used to like but you think overdid it?

crazy that they'd disfigure themselves that way at that age. and elsa just got beat up by her ex basket ball bf too
yeah, these women are addict to consumption. "What is the next thing I can do to my body?" and are just making things up to make themselves feel 1% more beautiful, disfiguring themselves in the process.

I went to their instagram, they changed something unique about their face, and make themselves a clone of each other hahaha

yeah, these women are addict to consumption. "What is the next thing I can do to my body?" and are just making things up to make themselves feel 1% more beautiful, disfiguring themselves in the process.

I went to their instagram, they changed something unique about their face, and make themselves a clone of each other hahaha
some of it comes from agent pressure

agree to disagree

Whaaaaaaaaat the actual fuck 🤮
When I posted my initial comment I had not seen this and I already disliked how she looked after the first phase of plastic surgeries. This is straight up on the level of how awful Naomi Woods face looks right now. Even worse considering her titjob doesn't look the highest quality.

These chicks are definitely out of their minds.
A girl who has natural beauty, can't think of anything else but to start having cosmetic surgery on her face, for what? I understand that they get boobs as long as they look for a good professional and don't overdo it to extreme. But why touch up what is already fine?

And it's fucked up, because it happens to a lot of camwhores. They destroy their faces thinking that this way they can go further. It reminds me of Aletta Ocean's extreme face job years ago.

Holly Michaels was insanely hot in 2010-2013, hourglass body, perky breasts, great enthusiasm in scenes. Then come 2016, her amazing boobs sagged a lot and she gained weight (pregnancy I think?)

Lana Rhodes is an obvious downgrade after drugs and plastic surgery.

Gabbie Carter was great when she started, then she got those tattoos that ruined her good skin.

These chicks are definitely out of their minds.
A girl who has natural beauty, can't think of anything else but to start having cosmetic surgery on her face, for what? I understand that they get boobs as long as they look for a good professional and don't overdo it to extreme. But why touch up what is already fine?

And it's fucked up, because it happens to a lot of camwhores. They destroy their faces thinking that this way they can go further. It reminds me of Aletta Ocean's extreme face job years ago.
Of course they are, if it's not drugs (yet) there's a shitload of insecurity and low self esteem. I've known some very attractive girls that 99/100 would agree with how good looking they were but that one one of a hundred person who wasn't taken by their appearance, even if it was just a "not my type" sort of response would eat at them all night. Magnify that by a thousand on the internet.

Natalia Starr before/after, always loved her natural tits, now it's everything so fake
Natalia-Starr-Before-%26-After.jpg

The only one that comes to my mind to have hot fake tits, althought great before too, it's Ava Addams

Natalia Starr before/after, always loved her natural tits, now it's everything so fake
Natalia-Starr-Before-%26-After.jpg

The only one that comes to my mind to have hot fake tits, althought great before too, it's Ava Addams
Natalia Starr did a Lana Rhoades, have a natural body that a lot of producer searched and fighted for to a classical bimbo with plastic face and fake boobs at an early age (and don't get me wrong, i can be a fan of plastic bimbo but for them it was a downgrade)

Ava Addams is indeed a good before after, but her plastic boobs with time get a "natural" form. So guys give some times to your ex favorites. Let's hope to have them still in biz when the boobjob will have a more natural look :peepoBless:

what do you think about Melody Marks new look?

35c1be2d2f9a8a73f.md.jpg 1f9772637733763a2.md.jpg 20e09d5c35c848838.md.jpg
It's fine. She had talked about wanting braces for a while, and they're obviously temporary. She also changed her diet/workout plan to lose some of the baby fat that made her look slightly younger. I liked the way she was, but I can also see the mindset of if she didn't adjust now, she could get much bigger later. Overall I think this is all for the best.

Back
Top Bottom