EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion Who are some you used to like but you think overdid it?

Ahhh, so that's why. Ashame really, quite fond of her. Just don't know why many of them went this way. If you ask men, not many are really into fake boobs or big lips. Or kardashian butt šŸ˜‚
the saddest part is she's claiming she didn't go under the knife when it's soooo obvious she did.

Violet Starr, Kylie Quinn, Leah Gotti, Anya Olsen, Nina North

I dont think they have surgery, but few years ago they are so cute. And now lost a lot of their beauty. I think lea got pregnant, and i think kylie is balding.

Ah yeah, Daisy Summers and Kristen Scott???
They went bald
And Alex Grey, Hannah Hays, Lily Lou went crazy

Drugs is the answer to most of these.

Violet Starr, Kylie Quinn, Leah Gotti, Anya Olsen, Nina North

I dont think they have surgery, but few years ago they are so cute. And now lost a lot of their beauty. I think lea got pregnant, and i think kylie is balding.

Ah yeah, Daisy Summers and Kristen Scott???
They went bald
And Alex Grey, Hannah Hays, Lily Lou went crazy
daisy summers went bald?! when???

daisy summers went bald?! when???
Her stream, she looks like a dude for sometime. I think there is a photo of her on her thread

Hmm, i can't find the video. But years ago i saw a video of her on camwhores where she really had almost to no hair. It is turning me off. She is always a bit wild with he hair, the crazy blonde, super curly, but this is it for me šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Her stream, she looks like a dude for sometime. I think there is a photo of her on her thread

Hmm, i can't find the video. But years ago i saw a video of her on camwhores where she really had almost to no hair. It is turning me off. She is always a bit wild with he hair, the crazy blonde, super curly, but this is it for me šŸ˜‚
daymn maybe too much weed causes hair loss lol

that's not balding...it's a stupid mohawk style:FeelsRageMan:
No, kylie quinn is balding (i think),
She went bald, i think it is my english, but i was saying she chose to be bald like kristen scott haha
Ohh, mohawk hahahaha i was perplexed by that, like, how did you come to this decision?

No, kylie quinn is balding (i think),
She went bald, i think it is my english, but i was saying she chose to be bald like kristen scott haha
Ohh, mohawk hahahaha i was perplexed by that, like, how did you come to this decision?
you either love punk or you're very very drunk and think i could rock a mohawk. then again daisy's been known to fuck up her hair. which is very unusual for an asian. prob her way of rebelling

Naomi Woods and Elsa Jean

Elsa's new face literally looks like made of plastic. Not digging that look definitely not compared to how she looked before she started with the surgeries.

And Naomi have totally gone off the road. Her body is still tip of the top, but face borderline looks like something out of a horror movie.

Last edited:
Maan, in their twenty they're turning into a duck. In their thirty they're turning into a lizard. After that? Pterodactyl. Shapshifter

Elsa's new face literally looks like made of plastic. Not digging that look definitely not compared to how she looked before she started with the surgeries.

And Naomi had totally gone of the road. Her body is still tip of the top, but face borderline looks like something out of a horror movie.

Maan, in their twenty they're turning into a duck. In their thirty they're turning into a lizard. After that? Pterodactyl. Shapshifter
crazy that they'd disfigure themselves that way at that age. and elsa just got beat up by her ex basket ball bf too

And Naomi had totally gone of the road. Her body is still tip of the top, but face borderline looks like something out of a horror movie.
Holy shit, I haven't seen Elsa in a while.

Back
Top Bottom