EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat WettMelons - Discussion Thread

I wouldn't count on threesome that much guys.
I started thinking about it when she threw out the first collab video with Morgpie.
I thought that was a "signal" for the start of video collab series, but honestly I think it was just an expisode.
The photos they put on instagram were commented on several times by her boyfriend who clearly specified that nothing would happen.

I don't prly think the guy would let someone else bang such a beautiful chick, he would be an idiot, probably something lesbian, and if a 3some were to happen it would probably be MFF (a swap with another wonderful girl and her bf is probably more probable then a mere MMF).

Its pretty common for girls that do b/g to be open to doing b/g/g though, and when you are as big as melons any collab is very lucrative for the extra girl, so they have a huge pool of girls to choose from

Its pretty common for girls that do b/g to be open to doing b/g/g though, and when you are as big as melons any collab is very lucrative for the extra girl, so they have a huge pool of girls to choose from
unfortunately morgpie a/o her bf was probably not down for that kind of collab, we need sexbydesign to step in her man lets her fuck other guys

So the “Cheerleader” outfit.
Is she a Never Nude now?
Arrested Development Lindsay Bluth GIF by NETFLIX

I am taking bets on when she starts fucking other guys.
why? I think they may take another lady in first.
Reckon she needs to start doin some lesbian, MMF or a bbc.. her stuff gettin a little predictable and boring.. maybe try anal idk
I can totally see lesbian then 3some eventually
i see that bbc coming soon

:WeirdChamp:

wettmelonspriv---15---Ca7LvIaImbCQtIQncepPZiP69v8QufklLRR7GU0.md.jpg wettmelonspriv---Ca78ACioLOnjgzkdWvTefBkPwYGixbU3-QV0TY0.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom