EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat WettMelons - Discussion Thread

Is it a deliberate move or did she randomly dox herself?

I know it doesnt mean much at all but watching her youtube shit she really does come off as someone with about 2 brain cells rubbing together, shes basically a pair of sentient tits which explains her weird decisions with her content

Either way she seems really dumb.

From my perspective, I think she just got tired of her using her online alias constantly so she probably thought "eh whatever."

I do get the impression from her Youtube vids that not much is between her two ears. That's okay. It's not a judgement call on my part.

No offense to Brits, particularly the English, but I get the feeling that British women grow up to aspire to be one of two things in general in terms of a career: become a beautician or become an actress (or singer or model). There's not much in between unless you count an "influencer" on Yotube, though on occasion you might get a nurse, or maybe an actuary or even a physician (but this future physician will have parents who are immigrants).

Just my uneducated impressions of the female Brits I've come across online and who are in the public eye. Who knows, the general British female population might be far more ambitious than it comes across.

Last edited:
From my perspective, I think she just got tired of her using her online alias constantly so she probably though "eh whatever."

I do get the impression from her Youtube vids that not not much is between her two ears. That's okay. It's not a judgement call on my part.

No offense to Brits, particularly the English, but I get the feeling that British women grow up aspiring to be one of two things in general in terms of a career: become a beautician or become an actress (or singer or model). There's not much in between unless you count an "influencer" on Yotube, though on occasion you might get a nurse, or maybe an actuary or even a physician (but this future physician will have parents who are immigrants).

Just my uneducated impressions of the female Brits I've come across online and who are in the public eye. Who knows, the general British female population might be far more ambitious than it comes across.
I'm Australian so I know a ton of Brits, tbh they are the same as everyone else lol. Id say the biggest difference is they are genuinely an ugly group as a whole so the hot ones live in more of a bubble than in other countries or at least to Australians

I'm Australian so I know a ton of Brits, tbh they are the same as everyone else lol. Id say the biggest difference is they are genuinely an ugly group as a whole so the hot ones live in more of a bubble than in other countries or at least to Australians

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

I mean, yea I also get this feeling - at least the whole bubble thing. If they ain't living in London it's, well, London. And then London. Oh and London. Manchester you say? What's that?

From my perspective, I think she just got tired of her using her online alias constantly so she probably thought "eh whatever."

I do get the impression from her Youtube vids that not much is between her two ears. That's okay. It's not a judgement call on my part.

No offense to Brits, particularly the English, but I get the feeling that British women grow up to aspire to be one of two things in general in terms of a career: become a beautician or become an actress (or singer or model). There's not much in between unless you count an "influencer" on Yotube, though on occasion you might get a nurse, or maybe an actuary or even a physician (but this future physician will have parents who are immigrants).

"uneducated" is spot on for your analysis.

"uneducated" is spot on for your analysis.
Eh, like I said it's just my impressions from the women I came across who are Brits. I'm speaking about a particular sample size though it crosses various age ranges and economic status, so there is a grain of truth to it. Try not to get too offended.

THE TASTE OF THEIR FOOD AND THE FACE OF THEIR WOMEN MADE THE BRITISH MEN THE BEST SAILORS IN THE WORLD.

Yo props to the dude that shared her full face titty fuck video, and hopefully someone can come through with the source quality version :peepoBless:

Hopefully more non-POV videos in the future too. Seems like they enjoy each other much more when they're not focusing on the camera.

Yo props to the dude that shared her full face titty fuck video, and hopefully someone can come through with the source quality version :peepoBless:

Hopefully more non-POV videos in the future too. Seems like they enjoy each other much more when they're not focusing on the camera.
i changed it to the source quality just a couple mins ago

Lol isn't her face kinda meh? That tittyfuck vid is underwhelming man, didn't get hard at all.

Agreed. Blessed in the chest though.
I think shes really beautiful even if she overdoes the makeup, but yeah shes not a "perfect" face like emma watson or ana de amas or something
Unpopular opinion: I don't think EW's face is anything special. Cute, maybe pretty, but if she wasn't a famous actress she'd be just another face in the crowd in London amongst her age group.

I think theres actually studies done, faces with very average features are in some ways appealing and people like me find them very attractive, and then more distinctive faces like olivia wilde more people find ugly but also more people describe them as hot. To me olivia wilde is ugly because I prefer "beautiful" faces vs "hot"

Lol isn't her face kinda meh? That tittyfuck vid is underwhelming man, didn't get hard at all.
I think she's really beautiful and that the Mr. got real lucky finding her on Tinder. I'd be blessed to find someone half that pretty and gifted.

From a previous note - i also think she's lying about her age. She's much older than 21-22. The different things she's said and managing her whole persona takes more age experience, i feel.

I think she's really beautiful and that the Mr. got real lucky finding her on Tinder. I'd be blessed to find someone half that pretty and gifted.

From a previous note - i also think she's lying about her age. She's much older than 21-22. The different things she's said and managing her whole persona takes more age experience, i feel.
they really claim to have met on tinder wtf

Back
Top Bottom