EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat WettMelons - Discussion Thread

very cheap 🙄 still waiting for her full face fucking video
$399 base price? Why not $400? Also, I guess it was always going to be expensive. Less people who request, less she has to do, but probably will still make bank assuming that any of these customs would eventually become posts/PPVs in the future.

In situations like this do you think they have like a timeline/plan on when theyll up the ante or just when their income platues?

if it were $ 100 for 20-25 minutes of film I would even buy 🤔, but pay $ 399 for 3 minutes 😲 and even more for some extras 😏, no thanks 😎

sick prices but for sure there will be some idiots who will spend so much and will be happy that she milked them out of the money 🤣

flying first class costs 😁

Did she ever say anything about anal sextapes? She did that anal play PPV some time ago, was hoping it would lead somewhere :PepeWhy:

I have questions, has she created custom content before? What was the price list back then? and whether
later sold them as PPV?

c1.md.png c2.md.png c3.md.png c4.md.png

She did a video(rebill gift) in the same summer dress (2021-05-07_of-wettmelons-rebill.mp4), don't know if it was the custom video or something new, found nothing with the choker except the pics from 2021-05-25.

c1.md.png c2.md.png c3.md.png c4.md.png

She did a video(rebill gift) in the same summer dress (2021-05-07_of-wettmelons-rebill.mp4), don't know if it was the custom video or something new, found nothing with the choker except the pics from 2021-05-25.
Thanks for the help

I saw this rebill (nothing special) I think I miscalculated thinking that if she started showing her face, her films will improve somehow, she will start doing some (roleplays, asmr, etc.) materials. So many new possibilities. But I was wrong. Her films with a veiled or blurred face are boring. Nothing says to the camera in the recordings, there is no contact whatsoever, the films are the same boring and expressionless, terribly static as someone once wrote as from the menu in the restaurant. Now I think it's a deliberate move for people to order customs materials for sick money. It makes me very sad having such an amazing body and making such poor (boring) movies.

Back
Top Bottom