EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Waterlynn -Discussion Thread

Inb4 thats jake commenting with an alt account :P
why would he comment like that
is that to make her a premium slut of fansly she obviously is ok and in pvt custom content who knows what she does or provide in pvt custom content never has been leaked.

Last edited:
If not alot of people bought, she can trace and block him in the future.. not sure if worth :sadge:

anyone here any suggestions if her VIP subscribtion is worth trying it says only Vip request photo shoots? does she send any adult 18+ custom content. i am tempted just don't want to be worthless to subscribe.

Last edited:
anyone here any suggestions if her VIP subscribtion is worth trying it says only Vip request photo shoots? does she send any adult 18+ custom content. i am tempted just don't want to be worthless to subscribe.
We just can speculate but I think she might be doing more personalized photos (like poses and outfits) and videos like touching herself but without showing the best parts (y)

if she starts doing adult stuff she will be grabbing those big bag in no time as there are people who will give away thousand to see her stuff.

Back
Top Bottom