EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Waterlynn -Discussion Thread

I don't think the nurse set for example can be recent. Professional photos at a real set doesn't really seem like the thing she does at the moment or recent past. I think the sets with just sexy clothes or lingerie are recent but all the professional looking ones must be from an earlier time.
Which leads to the question: Why did she take those then? Who did she sell these to?

I don't think the nurse set for example can be recent. Professional photos at a real set doesn't really seem like the thing she does at the moment or recent past. I think the sets with just sexy clothes or lingerie are recent but all the professional looking ones must be from an earlier time.
Which leads to the question: Why did she take those then? Who did she sell these to?
she worked in a bar in china what you expect she need to make profile for the client

also no one knows what she send in her private DM ni leaks of chat or pics because there a shit lots of generous man willing to pay well if she is satisfying there needs. Also she is on fansly

The sets are recent, no more than one month old (You can tell by looking at the nails).

I noticed some of the more revealing pics posted here is not as big in size as others, is this how she post them on fansly? Or is there a HQ version of those also?

I noticed some of the more revealing pics posted here is not as big in size as others, is this how she post them on fansly? Or is there a HQ version of those also?
I think some have bad quality because it depends of what do you use to download the photos from f4nsly. I don't think she changed the quality of her photos 👍

They look sharp and fine it's just the size / resoloution of the photo that are smaller for some of them.
No, I was not talking about the professional looking photos, those look fine, I was talking about the photos taken by herself. 👍

Water is one of if not the best streamer chick that is actually consistent with her uploads. Pretty much daily posts and PPV each week. She has more content in 3 months than most have in a year.
I agree with that. Very consistent with posting. Nearly every day

Back
Top Bottom