Simp Chat Vyvan Le - Discussion Thread

wetnapkin

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes I am subbed to her, but the prices are just too high for some of them.

"3rd PPV of May!

LEWD SUPER SEE THROUGH black lingerie!

Its one of those JAV- Japanese branded lingerie I found in Japan lol. its so lewd/see through, its not covering anything.

Less censoring content and some UNCENSORED photos included!!~ Nipples and vagina (lines, slips) showing. 39pictures. all poses, behind, doggy, front, side, close ups. + pulling thong down etc.etc. bed poses

Lewdest ppv of this month! 4th Ppv will be the campaign which will be send this weekend. Next month im traveling to Vietnam, so lots of newer content coming :) Also more Timeline pictures. Im thinking of doing a longer video PPV for June! Also will have more affordable PPV's for June. This month was a LEWD month so they were all pricey. So for June there won't be super lewd ones or uncensored like these, so get this months content, you wont regret it! if you guys like this, i might do it again ;)"

user785768460

Casual
May 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
To me this looks like an attempt at trying to create artificial low supply for her most sought after PPV's, so more people will impulse buy them the moment they get sent out. She wouldn't have sent it out in the first place if she ''thought it was too lewd''.

With her prices she's already catering to the ultra-fans who'll buy anything at seemingly whatever price, so she probably knows she can get away with this without too much of a blowback. As a more ''regular'' customer who only buys something from her once in a blue moon when she's pushing boundaries, I don't think I'd ever buy anything from her again after this...but it's pretty apparent she doesn't care.