EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Vyvan Le - Discussion Thread

I hope you guys know that she knows about this site and spying on you guys LOL. At least her sister knows and that's already confirmed.
Unless the web is hosted in somewhere give a fuck about dmca, I dont think u should give a damn

Has anyone had her August ppv yet?
If you have $195 to spare:KEKW:

is her august 1st ppv worth buying?
Considering it’s not even a see-through set, probably not, cos you won’t even see anything lmao

Blurb if anyone else wants to know what 1st ppv is:

1st PPV of August!

Ok so I might’ve outdone myself with this set (although I’m saying it myself) BUT this is something NEW! No pasties, no thong/undies and no bra! It’s a black hollow out set. LOTS OF big 🐱 slips.

All angles and poses included + selfies and close ups. Front, back/doggy, on the bed, laying down, side. I’m absolutely in love with this set and I’m excited.

BONUS! When you unlock this set I will send 20 ADDITIONAL pictures on top of these 40 pictures for FREE! So this set has 60 pictures (2nd part will be send end of the month) so if you unlock after, there will be no additional 20 pics for free. In the 2nd part I will include some uncensored pictures. ( This is a bonus)

If you have $195 to spare:KEKW:

Considering it’s not even a see-through set, probably not, cos you won’t even see anything lmao

Blurb if anyone else wants to know what 1st ppv is:

1st PPV of August!

Ok so I might’ve outdone myself with this set (although I’m saying it myself) BUT this is something NEW! No pasties, no thong/undies and no bra! It’s a black hollow out set. LOTS OF big 🐱 slips.

All angles and poses included + selfies and close ups. Front, back/doggy, on the bed, laying down, side. I’m absolutely in love with this set and I’m excited.

BONUS! When you unlock this set I will send 20 ADDITIONAL pictures on top of these 40 pictures for FREE! So this set has 60 pictures (2nd part will be send end of the month) so if you unlock after, there will be no additional 20 pics for free. In the 2nd part I will include some uncensored pictures. ( This is a bonus)
the fact that she has no pasties but she still censors them. Considering its close to 200 dollars for one or 2 nipple showing pictures. No wonder she can afford to travel all the time

the fact that she has no pasties but she still censors them. Considering its close to 200 dollars for one or 2 nipple showing pictures. No wonder she can afford to travel all the time
Always thought it would be like a few tens, but in the hundreds is mad crazy. Much more respect for contributors' dedication to keep this forum so lively

Wonder whether she does a touring with the right price. 5K?

Anybody else not like the bonus pics sent after purchase? Don't get me wrong, more pictures is always better but I don't like how they're sent as a mass message and not tied directly (in the eyes of OF) to a PPV.

In theory, if her OF gets deleted or if on a whim she decides to unsend the PPV AND the extra pics. OF would only keep the original set as part of your purchases list. The extras, I don't think you'd keep because in the eyes of OF, you didn't pay money for those. You just so happened to get a freebie from the creator.

I'd rather see the PPV sent out for the original set & then a $1 PPV sent out to those that bought the previous set. That way OF logs the extra set as an actual purchase and I'll always be able to see it until OF itself implodes or something. I could be completely wrong about how OF purchases work though. Thoughts?

Anybody else not like the bonus pics sent after purchase? Don't get me wrong, more pictures is always better but I don't like how they're sent as a mass message and not tied directly (in the eyes of OF) to a PPV.

In theory, if her OF gets deleted or if on a whim she decides to unsend the PPV AND the extra pics. OF would only keep the original set as part of your purchases list. The extras, I don't think you'd keep because in the eyes of OF, you didn't pay money for those. You just so happened to get a freebie from the creator.

I'd rather see the PPV sent out for the original set & then a $1 PPV sent out to those that bought the previous set. That way OF logs the extra set as an actual purchase and I'll always be able to see it until OF itself implodes or something. I could be completely wrong about how OF purchases work though. Thoughts?
I would never pay for anything I couldn't download so I could keep it.

You are correct, any messages/posts that you did not pay for can be removed. It can be removed by the creator themselves or OF. OF usually does it if the message/post was reported and breaks ToS. In my experience it is way more common with agency run pages for them to clear content.

You are correct, any messages/posts that you did not pay for can be removed. It can be removed by the creator themselves or OF. OF usually does it if the message/post was reported and breaks ToS. In my experience it is way more common with agency run pages for them to clear content.
I can also confirm this. Heyeunhae went though one of her "I'm quitting" phases and gave away her entire PPV catalog in a message, a week later someone took over her account, unsent it and started reselling those same PPVs for ridiculous prices.

I can also confirm this. Heyeunhae went though one of her "I'm quitting" phases and gave away her entire PPV catalog in a message, a week later someone took over her account, unsent it and started reselling those same PPVs for ridiculous prices.
One word: Double Click Image download extension for Chrome/Firefox.

Guys, I was wondering is jrbdp the only dude that keep leaking Vyvan's content from the past? Ain't no way the whole internet only got him to keep leaking her stuffs right? Tho I really couldn't find anyone else besides him. :WeirdChamp: After jrbdp stops posting Vyvan's PPVs so as the rest of the internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom