MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Vylerria | Jadeyanh Discussion thread | Page 18 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Vylerria | Jadeyanh Discussion thread

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Welp, she blocked me on Twitter for liking someone's reply to her. :KKomrade: I'm guessing she's resorting to blocking anyone who disagrees with her so she's just left with everyone agreeing with her awful takes.

Not me but found this hilarious. She's not exactly coming out of that rant smelling of roses if she's admitting her income comes from the same men she's trying to silence. :pauseChampRev:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

livosz88

Casual
Sep 19, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Good that you made screenshot, it might get deleted like the similar shit from last week... similar tangent with her going on about "i want to go harder on fansly", and "i wish you guys could see me ride" and some other baity stuff, but looks like she purged it lol Tbh. To me it looks like she has some mental blockade that stops her from doing more in the NSFW direction. Like some insecurities, family stuff whatever else there can be.

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She's probably in panic mode after her weird twitter behaviour recently and throwing out teases like that to keep people from being reminded of how bat-shit crazy she is. It's no coincidence she randomly put out that top/cleavage pic yesterday right after it all happened. :WeSmart: