Simp Chat Vylerria | Jadeyanh Discussion thread

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I wish she'd stream more. Her voice is crazy attractive to me, and there's always a chance her stream turns wild.

roflcopter

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
In a world where you couldn't achieve anything just by looking good, lazy women like her would have real problems. But luckily we live in a superficial shit society. So many egirls talk about being professional content creators but they don't even come close to producing anything useful on a regular basis. Just lazy useless people.

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
:peepoClap:

It's easy to spend a few days making content and then shelling out that content over a couple of months and pretending your job is super hard. Throw in a couple of live streams a month to make it look like you're grinding away at making a living, and boom - e-girl career. Some cosplayers get away with it when they dedicate time to making outfits and such, but the reality of an e-girl is that they simply have no idea how easy it is compared to real-world work.

Summernyx

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Tbh I don't know much about it either, I think its a really new feature on ig. I just had a notification pop up yesterday or the day before saying jadeyahn invited you to her broadcast channel. Its like a mass message feature where she can send out messages and pics/vids and only certain people she allows can message on there but everyone in the channel can access it. I wish I knew how to join but yeah I just got a notification and it added me automatically

Edit: as of writing this message (1:23 pm est) you can check her stories on her ig and she has a link to join on there but it has less than 2 hours before the story expires so join asap

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I’m pretty sure one of Jade’s server members that she invited round to her house confessed their love to her (who could’ve seen this coming). How f****** stupid do you have to be to give your biggest simps in the world your address (who have all formed parasocial relationships with you). Apparently she lets them sleep in the same bed with her too. Now she has one pissed off simp who’s in love with her and knows where she lives.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
She's blasted her entire sexual life online and she's made a name for being openly promiscuous and horny at a moment's notice. She'd even tweeted about having fantasies of fucking her fans in an orgy.

Of all people, you'd think Jade would have an understanding that a good chunk of her 'friends' will have greater intentions than just being that. Especially when her idea of 'being friends' is inviting them into her bed and cuddling them. :WeirdChamp:

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Well you see. rotating the camera and taking a picture is a lot of hard and exhausting work for her mental. Jade's working an extremely stressful job and taking one selfie a month is very tough stuff. We should be sending her our love and support and keep giving her free money so that maybe one day she can find the strength to complete such an arduous task.

realistically the twitter posts are just easy advertising for people to subscribe to her Fansly while not having to actually post her ass or post on it. They're also the only way she knows how to get attention and stay at all relevant.

Will Jade go 3 for 3 and do another straight month of not posting, only to come back with one shitty video to get people subscribe then leave again?! Find out soon!