MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Velvet_7 - Discussion Thread | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Velvet_7 - Discussion Thread

LucaBlight

Casual
Sep 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Well, you know how it goes. A fool and his money are easily parted. I can't phathom donating to rerun vods.. At least the delusion of your waifu streamer saying hi when live is a dopamine hit or whatever.

Donating to a rerun is next level stupidity.

capsulecor

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yep from what I gathered from a telegram grp is velvet has 5-10 oil princes each spending close to 3k a month. They all have nudes and more but will never leak because theyre custom and would get banned. velvet bans tons and tons from her subreddit. and yes its her that does the bans. so i imagine she bans heavily on onlyfans and patreon.

some oiler mentioned that for yrs the patreon content was better also. that velvet is lazy on onlyfans and posts low tier.

camrac

Lurker
Mar 17, 2022
I posted a capture of the latter 1hr 17 min of the stream in the content thread. Unfortunately had to cut out around 45 seconds of ads since I didn't manage to avoid them.

To capture the streams I use yt-dlp. It is also possible to avoid adverts by routing the playlist fetching through a country that doesn't have ads. Alternatively subscribe and make sure yt-dlp uses the correct headers for your twitch account in its requests.

EDIT: Someone posted the full stream there now.

Last edited:
Reactions: pandasmr and Afgyu

capsulecor

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
im not, I clearly said that is what I gathered from a grp chat. I have no knowledge either way. And you're info is probably right for 2024. But Velvet was very different during the dlive days since she was banned and needed money bad. Look at my post History. I am the only man in the entire thread that posted a real nip slip of velvet and one of the few public pics that she didnt wear a pastie. And you're right she wouldnt send nudes to her "bf" because velvet was pretty much married for a time. She has leaked that info as well. I dont even follow this girl much just relying info i have because im many grps going back years.

Just to add ive spoken to a guy that described velvets nipple perfectly. that was later proven correct by the pics I recieved. These guys were 100 percent legit.

trrr123

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 12, 2024
That nip slip and the other xrayed pictures are from long before DLive days, those are from late 2018 - early 2019ish and they've been circulated around so many times, they're on like every leak site. I can't believe that guy is claiming he's the first person to ever post them.

Velvet does do custom videos on Patreon if you sub VIP or higher, but they're not any different than her normal content. She's also incredibly lazy and "forgets" to do it unless you hound her on it. She likes to wait until the end of the month to send them to try to force you to resub.

She literally never sends snaps even though she's had "daily snaps" as a Patreon tier reward for the past 6 years.

She's lost multiple paypigs who have subbed to her $1500 tier AND donated thousands on stream for months at a time. If she posted stuff worth leaking it would have been leaked by now, especially nudes.

Also her Patreon and OF content is the exact same, the only difference is you pay more (I'm pretty sure) on OF but you get it all up front, and you pay less on Patreon but it takes multiple months to get the sets she posts.

Reactions: 2poor2pay4it

zfuck123

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2021
wtf how does she almost have 1 million on youtube i thought she died out in terms of relevancy :LULW: