EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Velvet_7 - Discussion Thread

I mean, he's not wrong. It's just that when she tries to scam, she's so apparently bad at it that it become indistinguishable from her regular content. Like it did not matter if she scammed or did it straight up, she was going to end up in the same place.

Honestly, that's a big part of her charm for me for as long as I've paid attention to her. She is so uniquely bad that the bare minimum (dancing and jiggling) is the best she can do and nobody should really ask or expect more because she'll fuck it up, scam or not.
This is exactly what I mean.

i dont know if its been covered but I knew a guy that was very in to velvet and talked with her.

He told me the whole burger thing wasnt just a one off deal. That they scammed many places the same way velvet + plus her big titted mom. She got sued by the owner and the owner cleaned up good Ithink velvet needed to pay well over 100k to the korean courts.

Velvets dad also left her her mom during the dlive streaming days. Seems the mom is feally fuked up.

i dont know if its been covered but I knew a guy that was very in to velvet and talked with her.

He told me the whole burger thing wasnt just a one off deal. That they scammed many places the same way velvet + plus her big titted mom. She got sued by the owner and the owner cleaned up good Ithink velvet needed to pay well over 100k to the korean courts.

Velvets dad also left her her mom during the dlive streaming days. Seems the mom is feally fuked up.
he got any proof at all? he coulve made all that up lmao

what happened to her twitch stream? Is she just running reruns now? Her viewer count is a fraction of what it normally is. Was she just view-botting and stopped? Her avg viewer range was well north of 1k. Now its barely over 300.

what happened to her twitch stream? Is she just running reruns now? Her viewer count is a fraction of what it normally is. Was she just view-botting and stopped? Her avg viewer range was well north of 1k. Now its barely over 300.
Yes. she does constant reruns now, so the viewcount is always going to be lower.

I stopped following her cuz of the reruns, it was annoying af.

Looks like she only does reruns on Twitch and does live streams on OF now, at least based off of her Twitter. This is what I mean when she's too stupid to actually be a scammer.

I stopped following her cuz of the reruns, it was annoying af.
same, garbo dono-scam- AS PER USUAL might I REALLY realized just now. plenty of people on twitch are too dumb to read titles or are on mobile so they click thinking its a regular stream and the super loser donate thinking she'll react

anyone got that one vid where she drops her camera and her gooch takes up the whole screen? think she was wearing a yellow bikini.

Back
Top Bottom