MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Twitch Korea shutting down | Page 15 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Twitch Korea shutting down

xestry

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Keep in mind a lot of these NPE announcements would have signed up weeks ago (like Beddle a couple of days ago for example), it's just NPE want to drip feed the names out slowly every 48 hours. So I wouldn't read too much into the fact some of these haven't been announced yet....they've almost certainly signed up and are just in the queue waiting to be announced.

Of the ones you mentioned, I do not know about EXBC/Cherria since I never watch them, I would say the others except Giannie have definitely signed up (Giannie is severely paranoid and always thinks people are trying to scam her, so I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't signed up).

I also think once we pass Feb 27th and if the NPE thing 100% definitely works, then you will almost certainly see a lot of the more 'unexpected' Korean streamers sign up with them too, and then continue streaming on whatever other platforms they're now doing. Most of them know Twitch is still the best 'gateway' for them to get new Western viewers/oilers introduced to their streams and will probably not mind giving up 3% of their revenue to have a presence on Twitch.

However I also think what will happen is some other similar companies to NPE will appear, or some of the bigger name Korean streamers that have connections in other countries will set up their own companies and do the same thing that NPE is doing. NPE is just the first 'guinea pig' in all of this which will reveal whether this will definitely work or not.

Booty Hunter 28

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Yeah he definitely did not smash any yeocams this trip, he was ranting saying he is done with Korea forever tonight and perma banning a few people calling him Victim Andy in the chat

He has been streaming for years and got lots of views streaming protests in 2020 & Jakenbake (King of Japan IRL Streaming) helps boost his numbers with collabs. He does complain WAY too much, dude may be old, but he is kinda rich and has a 1 in a billion dream career where he gets paid 1000s of USD a day to be a creepy old uncle lolcow and somehow has not been canceled yet

• LULW
Reactions: xestry

BigBeef90

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
its all for show its the same with afreeca streamers the yeocams there all spice up the namcams (that look way more handsome) and in the end they dont even fuck with them and try to gain some big donors from them which is why they end up distancing from the yeocams. also these yeocams only fuck with big donors which is why they get married to them in the end

• EZ

Rakhaetz

Lurker
May 26, 2022
Latest one is yepyeppp (some guy called HANwinters before that), it seems the there are only lesser known ones being announced lately, I guess they could be saving some bigger announcements for last though but I'm leaning towards disappointment. Hopefully the other streamers have fond other solutions for staying on Twitch.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

xestry

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 1, 2022
My guess on the remaining ones that they are waiting to announce are:

yunicorn
kkyumingming
MiaMetzMusic
yummy
tyongee
bossberry
itsheeji
CentralLucyPark
leelate

I also emailed NPE and suggested they get in touch with s_fute19 who is perma banned from afreeca but still does Twitch streams. I'm sure they've ignored me but who knows :KEKW:

HashedChain

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
So all these people will still need to stream via VPN if they are doing it on twitch though right?

BigBeef90

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
they all do that which is why when they disappear its because they get married and they would also tell other male streamers they streamed with to take down any videos they have of them. siw0ns recently announced she is retiring from streaming so that itself says she gonna get married but people are still willing to support their streamer for example oh yeonhwa has a BF yet she does those lovey type streams with bj named gaebak and she makes probs nearly 100k per month still

Reactions: Booty Hunter 28

Booty Hunter 28

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
They date other streamers, but oilers is rare because most are too scuffed and autistic to interact with any female, but you are right most viewers are still willing to support and that makes sense because yeocams like adilyn got more viewers after she got exposed naked with a boyfriend, same with Cher._e more recently. It seems to me its only a few parasocial mods & oilers that care and scare the girls into not streaming with guys or talking about 19+ things on stream.