Support Trans threads not appearing under "New posts"

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

vwlpsandplzqfhasey

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So I use the "New posts" section with the filters set as shown below to see my followed threads.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

The problem I've noticed is that threads with any type of Trans tag, (including Femboy etc), do not show up in this section no matter what I do. They can still be viewed just fine if I go to my notifications and click on the "new post in X thread" from there, but since I follow a lot of threads that turns out to be a hassle to do every time.

Is anyone else experiencing this? What could be the cause?

Edit: I should point out that no other tags seem to cause this issue. The "New posts" section will display up to 10 pages at a time but even if I clear every single thread I'm watching, or even mark the entire forum section as read, nothing changes. The threads start showing up as normal again except the ones with the Trans tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigbruuh

bigbruuh

*Snappy Response*
Mar 11, 2022
Hopefully this is just a simple forum error and not that they're being specifically hidden

I hadn't really noticed because I use the alerts more than the new posts section but can confirm the same thing

If anything it should be shown by default and anyone who doesn't like it can just have it hidden, not the other way around

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Hi

This is intentional, with not everyone being into trans and some disliking it we removed trans from new posts / whats new.
bigbruuh unfortunately this isn't something we can add to the filters for that page, I dont think we can configure the filters menu at all.
We can have a look at adding an extra tab for trans or including trans similar to what we've done for the trending pages.

However, for what you want to do the 'watched threads' page might serve you better. It lists all your watched threads in order of last post with a dot alongside those with new posts since your last visit.

You can find the above link at the following locations
PC:
Watched-PCe5c3c59d9284846e.png

Mobile:
Watched-Mobilee128ba5674c8161b.png

bigbruuh

*Snappy Response*
Mar 11, 2022
POKI

Obviously this sucks (for obvious reasons)

It's also a shame that we can't pick and choose, for example, I don't want to see anything from fakes/deepfakes in my feed but having trans content hidden by default is kinda saddening

Plus it limits the amount of new trans content I can find

I get that a lot of people might not like it, but it's by no means a niche genre, and it's even worse that we were never given the option to choose

This site was inclusive enough to allow trans content to be posted but now it's a pain to get to as it's right down the bottom of the forums page and it's split into multiple sections, so like the site is trying to be inclusive but then goes back on itself to hide that content away

Although i'm assuming that because not enough people have realised this change or not enough people care, nothing will get done about it
But i'm going to be sad about it nevertheless :SadgeCry:

Thanks for replying anyway though :Sadge: :PepeWhy:

Last edited:
  • PeepoLove
Reactions: POKI