EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

Does she have a fansly? At least on there you can see how long the vids are, so you dont get disappointed when you find out they’re all 10 sec clips

Does she have a fansly? At least on there you can see how long the vids are, so you dont get disappointed when you find out they’re all 10 sec clips
dont think she ever did one https://linktr.ee/todopokie, i think those are her only official links

annoying as it is, cuz her descriptions are awful, if you wanna get length, ask in dm, and if they dont tell you, dont advance, or if they lie, ask for a refund to OF directly

i might have most of that set saved
Im not a regular user of Onlyfans, but what would the reason be that the stuff you post in the content thread (thanks btw) doesn't line up with the stuff in the message? You posted more (4 vids,18 pics) than what they are saying is for sale (2 vids, 6 pics, 2 gifs), so is there a possibility its different?

Im not a regular user of Onlyfans, but what would the reason be that the stuff you post in the content thread (thanks btw) doesn't line up with the stuff in the message? You posted more (4 vids,18 pics) than what they are saying is for sale (2 vids, 6 pics, 2 gifs), so is there a possibility its different?
there is a possibility, her agency takes sets and sends them out in smallish parts, so you could find something more. if you like the other stuff in the set enough for the risk to be worth the money that the set is going for, i say give it a try, and if its new stuff, feel free to share!

i think what i have is two diff ones that were send out and i collected/ was sent. the only stuff i bought was back when she used to have the sets on her wall, with good descriptions. i posted those especially to avoid you/other people waste money on that set if it was "the same amount of pics and vids" especially (i dont think i would try to go for it, since each has 6 pics and 2 vids, so it might just be the same pics i posted and the 4 vids, as far as the gifts, could be small loops from the same videos)

if when you asked for the times of the videos, i would compare them to the videos i posted, cuz if any is the same length, its the same vid

Last edited:
there is a possibility, her agency takes sets and sends them out in smallish parts, so you could find something more. if you like the other stuff in the set enough for the risk to be worth the money that the set is going for, i say give it a try, and if its new stuff, feel free to share!

i think what i have is two diff ones that were send out and i collected/ was sent. the only stuff i bought was back when she used to have the sets on her wall, with good descriptions. i posted those especially to avoid you/other people waste money on that set if it was "the same amount of pics and vids" especially (i dont think i would try to go for it, since each has 6 pics and 2 vids, so it might just be the same pics i posted and the 4 vids, as far as the gifts, could be small loops from the same videos)

if when you asked for the times of the videos, i would compare them to the videos i posted, cuz if any is the same length, its the same vid
Ive just sent off a message asking the length of both sets of videos. I'm still not sure about the stripping+riding set, I wouldn't be surprised if its a set already shared that stretches the definition of "stripping". I would only really be interested in paying for the content if its something that really interests me or is the length of sets like Fubuki, Boa or Morrigan (which I highly doubt they are). Will keep you all posted.

Ive just sent off a message asking the length of both sets of videos. I'm still not sure about the stripping+riding set, I wouldn't be surprised if its a set already shared that stretches the definition of "stripping". I would only really be interested in paying for the content if its something that really interests me or is the length of sets like Fubuki, Boa or Morrigan (which I highly doubt they are). Will keep you all posted.
the fubuki, boa and morrigan sets, seem to be the odd "good ones" cuz they are a lot more like the older stuff
but then again, from what people that posted will say, those types of sets will also run you, 200 to 400 if not more

Coola4e923e5cc69e5f3.jpg
Update: not very helpful. I tried asking for specifics and will come back later with a response.
yea, seems like you have a not very good agent on the other side, max you can do is say you wont buy unless you know the exact lengths "because you were burned from other people in the past" and if they bite, you will either have the right lengths, so you can do the math and check if its the same shit, or you will have wrong times and OF prob would side with you in a refund request

Update: That was a waste of time, both sets have less than a minute of content each. No runtimes were given, they just sent another part of the sexretary set that apparently has over a minute of content. I'm seriously stuck talking to this agent who is so obviously avoiding answering any specifics. They have probably been through this before and have had mass refunds because of how inflated the value of sets are. I'm still trying to get something cheaper or of more value, but as we've said, the descriptions don't really do much.

Capture91b103f8253054b3.jpg

Maybe not relevant to this case, but I think when she supposedly changed agencies at the start of the year, the new agency re-cut some of her videos. There have been seemingly source quality leaks of vids/clips cut at different lengths (some longer, some shorter) than the ones in my collection from the previous agency, despite containing the same footage.
I also have reason to believe that for whatever reason the new agency is either disorganized to the point of losing some of her content or is intentionally not providing "full" sets.

Maybe not relevant to this case, but I think when she supposedly changed agencies at the start of the year, the new agency re-cut some of her videos. There have been seemingly source quality leaks of vids/clips cut at different lengths (some longer, some shorter) than the ones in my collection from the previous agency, despite containing the same footage.
I also have reason to believe that for whatever reason the new agency is either disorganized to the point of losing some of her content or is intentionally not providing "full" sets.
between prices and the way they sell sets, in a way i couldnt just buy it outright, i dont intent on supporting her in any way that involves money

at this point im still checking for dupes and organizing the stuff i found from her, here or elsewhere, and the stuff i was sent before, and in the "unique sorted side" i am at around 4k files, even tho, personally, i dont think all of it is fully worth it, especially with the slight variation poses and one million division to vids

and then the "to sort pile" is at 1.1k files

between prices and the way they sell sets, in a way i couldnt just buy it outright, i dont intent on supporting her in any way that involves money
right, my point is just to bring awareness to the potential discrepancies between old leaks and that same content after being repackaged by the current agency (and whatever insights might follow from that). Some potential buyer reading this might not receive new footage even if they managed to compare clip counts and lengths beforehand, for example.

right, my point is just to bring awareness to the potential discrepancies between old leaks and that same content after being repackaged by the current agency (and whatever insights might follow from that). Some potential buyer reading this might not receive new footage even if they managed to compare clip counts and lengths beforehand, for example.
That’s why I brought my inquiry to here before committing to buying anything. I kept asking for lengths or even a preview but got shut down every time. They even flat out denied having an agency, which I kind of scoffed at, and was making it seem like I was treating it like a “transaction”. Apparently there is a minimum value that can’t under any circumstances go any lower, which, again, is funny considering her prices compared to others. I mentioned trying to find a middle ground and was told she doesn’t have anything less than $20. All of this spiraled from simply asking for the length of videos from a set.

its a good point to raise, prob safer to buy stuff that have a "outfit" that isnt really leaked yet anyways, in the "not wasting as much money on nothing" department
That’s why I brought my inquiry to here before committing to buying anything. I kept asking for lengths or even a preview but got shut down every time. They even flat out denied having an agency, which I kind of scoffed at, and was making it seem like I was treating it like a “transaction”. Apparently there is a minimum value that can’t under any circumstances go any lower, which, again, is funny considering her prices compared to others. I mentioned trying to find a middle ground and was told she doesn’t have anything less than $20. All of this spiraled from simply asking for the length of videos from a set.
from the fact that we already have so many thing from that set on the thread, and the fact they dont rly wanna give any specifics, its prob not worth at all, like i was saying above, prob better to wait for a "good outfit" or cosplay, that hasnt been leaked yet

Buying from OF shouldn’t be this complicated yet they made it so. Better to find someone else who doesnt try to trick buyers
prob the reason why its important to keep track of peoples experience with her agency, and to double check what is out there or not.

as far as buying or not buying, really just up to who wants to spend money, cuz if people moved on from every hot girl with bad practices, a lot of these forums would dry up anyways, best people can do is be informed on it and decide its not worth it (again, personally i have only spend money on the cow set, that is from the time she had no agency, and didnt dm spam, just had her sets for sale in the wall) cuz personally, i dont think most of this is worth my money, even the good ones that have been posted in the recent times, like boa hancock biquini, like fubuki, like the fishnet outfit, even those that are good, i dont think for me personaly would be worth 200 plus.

as far as "better to find someone else" yea! its one of those, find a smaller content creator, for a fraction of the price you can prob get really cool customs, that are a lot more in line with what you would like too, and wouldn't support someone that has no passion in this at all that wont care about the people that spend money on her

Back
Top Bottom