EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

she just dropped a “full nude sex tape showing everything” was curious if any of you got that
im assuming this is about the 23th birthday set
🎂 POV: BIRTHDAY SEX WITH ME 🎂
ㅤ ㅤ
I never imagined going this big for my birthday, but fuck it im 23 so lets make tonight unforgettable...
ㅤ ㅤ
I decided to make my biggest FULL NUDE BUNDLE & im excited to be gifting it to YOU 🥰

yes, im finally in my B-day suit (showing everything)
yes, i strip down, ride, show naked tits, get my cheeks clapped, etc...
yes, this is my longest bundle ever
yes, its the first & only time im doing this

today is all about celebration for me, so plz share my excitement & let me go a little crazy for my birthday! 🤪
personally i dont rly trust anything with the "full nude" stuff that her agency likes to do, but hey, maybe we get some cool poses with the probably implied nudes in this, if anyone wants to drop 99 dollars on it for the 15 pics and 10 vids

personally i dont rly trust anything with the "full nude" stuff that her agency likes to do, but hey, maybe we get some cool poses with the probably implied nudes in this, if anyone wants to drop 99 dollars on it for the 15 pics and 10 vids
It used to be way more too 😭 it was originally 150

Just bought it, it's the Nude-colored lingerie set from long ago, not even anything new...
Then the bot is trying to sell more old sets if you keep responding to it 😒
Game over for me.

Remember, once a scammer always a scammer. Yall cant keep falling for what her agency says

Realistically the most you’re getting is her getting strapped by her GF but even that’s likely way too explicit for her lol. May bite the bullet on it out of curiosity but it’s like a 99 percent chance I’m gonna get fucked over

Realistically the most you’re getting is her getting strapped by her GF but even that’s likely way too explicit for her lol. May bite the bullet on it out of curiosity but it’s like a 99 percent chance I’m gonna get fucked over
seems like it isnt worth from what was said above! nude lingerie old set it seems

Pretty definitive post for the Makima set. I did notice that one of the clips was present in video 2 towards the end is only present in the said video, and not by itself in source quality. Doesn't really matter, since source is only 720p anyway, but I thought I would mention it.

On the topic of that, why tf are all her videos 720p, and why do portrait videos switch from 4:5 to 9:16 at random? Just a nitpick, but im curious whether she just isn't good at doing what she gets paid a lot to do or she just chooses to upload shit quality and cant be bothered. I was under the impression modern iPhones shoot default 1080 30fps, so im guessing she just fucking fries the footage whenever she cuts her 5 minute shoot sessions into 3, 15 second videos.

Pretty definitive post for the Makima set. I did notice that one of the clips was present in video 2 towards the end is only present in the said video, and not by itself in source quality. Doesn't really matter, since source is only 720p anyway, but I thought I would mention it.

On the topic of that, why tf are all her videos 720p, and why do portrait videos switch from 4:5 to 9:16 at random? Just a nitpick, but im curious whether she just isn't good at doing what she gets paid a lot to do or she just chooses to upload shit quality and cant be bothered. I was under the impression modern iPhones shoot default 1080 30fps, so im guessing she just fucking fries the footage whenever she cuts her 5 minute shoot sessions into 3, 15 second videos.
i wouldn't be surprised, if part of the reason some of the videos that get a bit "fucked" in the quality department, were the ones that were uploaded to certain websites, cuz even if it was "source" it stops being source when getting them out

in case anyone cares, seems like she is doing a one piece ppv sendout
🦉 𝗛𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗶 (Serving Your Every Need)

🌸 𝗕𝗼𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗸 (Begging For Your Meat)

🍊 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗶 (My Personal Fav)

🏖️ 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗶 (Fuck Me In The Pool)

📚 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 (❓❓❓)
and from what i can gather from the messages:
Boa Hancock 💮

𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲 🐍
if its the biquini boa hancock, its out there im pretty sure
Hooters Nami 🦉✨

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖? 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕘𝕘𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕🤭
there are like 2 videos and 3 pics out there, but not the full set
Classic Nami 🌷

𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 🐱 + 🌊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
most likely the older set, or at least one of the old ones
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 📚

⚠️ 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗸𝘆
【HighlyEnigmatic】
prob out there, since i posted the ones with the jacket and the ones with the shiny blue biquini, but who knows if its complete
Wano Nami 🌅

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫? 🤭
pretty sure its out there too, its the blue yukata dress, almost sure

Back
Top Bottom