MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - thedandangler discussion thread | Page 36 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
you guys missed so much with this Mike/Panda and Dan drama, holy shit lmao

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
to make a long story...as short as I can make it lol

Mike and Eli wound up going over to the house Panda was at. They decided to have a sit down with Dan, Panda, and the kid that Eli made leave after lying to him about gifting 50 subs when he only gifted 25. The kid was there partying, and Dan was talking shit about Mike and Eli, then Eli got into her chat and donated 50 subs to her to get her attention. He got the address to the house they were at and got there like damn near 2 hours later I wanna say. The first 30 min or so of the sitdown was cringey af with them pretty much going in circles with them explaining what they're trying to do on twitch, Panda couldn't form a coherent thought to say how he felt so it was a bunch of small sentences together, and Dan was being the "mediator" aka the person pulling in views on stream for the drama lol.

it sounded like they were going to come to an agreement to just let bygones be bygones, but then Dan made it about her with the whole scamdangler thing about the 50 % charity shit. Her and Mike were like alright we both said some stupid shit last night running our mouths, so let's just forget it and be done with it. Panda couldn't accept it, bc Mike had the Lauren Jasmine asian girl that "stole" 15k from Panda on his streams (he willingly paid for her shit, when he could have just put it back but didn't because he thought it made him look bad to Cool Kicks LA. Who gives a fuck right? well he does and he was dumb for that.) He was like how are you going to call her thescamdangler (they were just talking shit bc Dan and Panda were talking shit about them, and it's something that hurts Dan so that's where you go right?) Panda got up and acted like a big ass baby and was like suck my dick bro. Stormed off, then came back and was like, "you know what Mike, get the fuck outta my house." Then got up in Mike's face acting like he wanted to hit him, but didn't. Panda was preaching the whole time before they got there, that he wasn't going to be violent but then he acted like that. Dude really acted like a hurt 15 year old kid, never see him act like that.

Of course Dan was loving the drama, and she was flipping Mike and Eli off on stream while they were walking out of the house, but then ran up to Mike to get him to say that she wasn't a scammer. I told you she made this about herself, to clear her name lol, but tried to act like it was about Panda and Mike. I saw how easy it is for her to manipulate Panda with the "caring friend" angle bc the dude basically reacts like a female to things, and blows up to shit. So they leave, and she keeps saying she's not about drama, yada yada, yada but was literally talking shit about Mike and then "interviewing" the kid and having him talk shit about Eli and the situation even though they had shook hands before Mike and Eli left.

it was funny to see how they all acted, and Dan in the middle of it like a kid in a candy story.

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
I just wanna clear up, Mike and Eli acted mature and Panda didn't. Dan did to their faces, but then was childish behind their back. Shocking I know lol

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
I was dying. I was like "are they serious right now" and laughing the whole time lmao. They tried to make it seem like they were all going to be adults, just to throw temper tantrums, Panda moving around on the couch like he wanted to smack Mike, and talk shit after Mike and Eli left like some kids. Dan doesn't like drama though lol. She said she calls herself the "fair police" lmao. You're going to act like you're their friend and you have no beef, flip em off as they're walking off, run up to Mike asking him to say that she's not a scammer, he said they'd talk off stream and that they were good, he leaves, she talks shit, and then interviews the kid that gifted 25 subs lol. You can't make this up man lol.

Panda wanted Mike to choose him, and Mike was staying neutral about the Panda/Lauren girl situation, so Panda hates him for that lol. Panda was combining the two situations into one thing, and letting his anger from that situation bleed over into this one.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: johnnyTremain4657

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
johnnyTremain4657 the best part is Dan kept repeating "we're all adults here" and "I'm about squashing shit"

says the girl that was trying to fight with guys all weekend long and cried when Santana confronted her about her talking shit about him on stream :LUL:LUL:LUL

Reactions: johnnyTremain4657

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Wow I've read the discord quickly and seen something happen in his stream but that's something crazy. Complain about people not being adult but doing non adult stuff she loves drama and hate when she get confronted, like my friend I think noah and all the people that left when she wanted to ban woman streamer

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
they were doing it in chat when it was happening "L Mike W Panda" yada yada lol

and Dan was like "well we tried chat," right after she flipped them off as they walked away...and the two females that were around her were gassing her up saying she handled that well. I was like are you fucking kidding me lol, they were small streamers so I'm sure they're trying to get connections.