EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

So...now that lines in the sand have been drawn....I hope she realizes she just invited a lot more hate and trolls. I don't even like Mike but his viewers are gonna bring some hate.
between people already hating her, Santana, and now Mike, a very eventful 3 days lmao. it's funny aircool, azra, and sereda were all at Mike's party, and didn't even seek Dan or Panda out to say hi before they left lol. They're all "friends" though.

"content," I'm just waiting for the "I just want genuine friendships" tweet at some point, probably when she gets back to Michigan lol

I don't know if I'd call Panda a creep, he's def. an opportunist though lol
I'm just saying that because of a friend that mod for woman he would donate invite them to his mansion to do a hot tub and him to be there and want the girl to hug him. Kind of paying them so they do hot tub stream with him

I'm just saying that because of a friend that mod for woman he would donate invite them to his mansion to do a hot tub and him to be there and want the girl to hug him. Kind of paying them so they do hot tub stream with him
I've seen him hug a lot of people males and females lol. I just think he's like that bc he doesn't have any real family in his life so he's trying to weed people out to see who's really there for him or for the opportunity they think he can give em

between people already hating her, Santana, and now Mike, a very eventful 3 days lmao. it's funny aircool, azra, and sereda were all at Mike's party, and didn't even seek Dan or Panda out to say hi before they left lol. They're all "friends" though.

"content," I'm just waiting for the "I just want genuine friendships" tweet at some point, probably when she gets back to Michigan lol
lol "Why does everybody hate me"? lol. I did check Twitter and WOW...so much fucking drama between Mike and Panda and basically all the girls.

lol "Why does everybody hate me"? lol. I did check Twitter and WOW...so much fucking drama between Mike and Panda and basically all the girls.
lol yea

and Dan being her hypocritical self, "I don't beef on twitter, if we have beef I handle it in person" uh...what? lmao

Kiara asked if Dan's boobs were fake and she said "fake as fuck"

but on the xqc e-date she said yes and no, to if they were real or not...

lol smh

Unless it's Santana XD
or the guy that posted that clip of her doing yoga but it was the warzone tourney audio lol

she said she was going to sue him and then wanted to get him kicked from his clan, even though he was the founder lmao

or the guy that posted that clip of her doing yoga but it was the warzone tourney audio lol

she said she was going to sue him and then wanted to get him kicked from his clan, even though he was the founder lmao
Really?! lol. that's awesome. You know, I never understood the appeal of Amaraunth or how she consistently gets so many views doing the same shit and, from what I've seen having a pretty lame OF. But, maybe it's because she isn't a crazy ho like Dan is? I haven't checked into it but I don't remember seeing her having constant Twitter meltdowns and constantly playing a victim.

Really?! lol. that's awesome. You know, I never understood the appeal of Amaraunth or how she consistently gets so many views doing the same shit and, from what I've seen having a pretty lame OF. But, maybe it's because she isn't a crazy ho like Dan is? I haven't checked into it but I don't remember seeing her having constant Twitter meltdowns and constantly playing a victim.
that's true, she's strictly business and doesn't involve herself in the high school drama bullshit

that's true, she's strictly business and doesn't involve herself in the high school drama bullshit
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of hers BUT she obviously knows what she's doing. Dan has just become somebody you'd see on the Jerry Springer show. I wonder how much she is asking for the bj vid. My guess is that's it is pretty high. Like her early PPVs.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of hers BUT she obviously knows what she's doing. Dan has just become somebody you'd see on the Jerry Springer show. I wonder how much she is asking for the bj vid. My guess is that's it is pretty high. Like her early PPVs.
:LUL I still can't believe she's turned into what she has, I know she's been like this for a while but still lol smh. I would love to hear her reaction from a year ago, about sucking dick on cam, compared to now lol. How much her view has changed since she's making money and completely sold out.

and when she would do the ppv teasers when you were subbed, would the full version be uploaded at the same time or she'd wait a few days? I'm not sure how it works.

she needs the dr phil show but not for the reasons she wants. She needs help
she doesn't even recognize that she's got a problem, that's the sad part. Her own roommate/bf/whatever the fuck Andrew is, is making money off of her so he's not going to be real about anything lol.

she's on a money/attention high and since that's not going away, she's on cloud 9

I'm laughing at Andrew being a mod now and acting like Z with the hype man shit :LUL :LUL :LUL

from what i've seen from amo she gets ban on twitch get some bad publicity but more viewer when she's back, but maybe it was different when she started to do it . but now i never see her cry about her ban she knows she wont get perma and her bans weirdly always happen friday so weekend off ( from twitch)

Back
Top Bottom