EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

now they're talking to each other on discord on both streams

this is hilarious

If she is smart she'd stay out, I don't think any of them will come looking good, but I could wrong
well you answered your own question, she's not smart :LUL

Mike's a jackass but something always felt off with Panda, besides the clout chasing lol

"Aye tell mike dan sent him a message about his own questionable actions and he should stop before they get leaked"

there you go, Dan just said that in Panda's chat

oh shit Mike said Dan asked him to be her first b/g on Onlyfans and said no to her lmao

and she released the handjob video with stepbro right afterwards...which is true lmao

When Mike comes out on top that is a bad sign lol
Dan said that Mike tried to rub his bare dick on her, and he was like was that the first day or the 4th day, and Mike said that she wanted to fuck him and have him be on her OF for a bj and hj video, which she did with stepbro

which is true, if she felt uncomfortable why did she stay there the entire time with him in the hotel? and go to dinner and shit with him and Zherka

she's in Mike's chat saying he's lying and he told her to get on discord with him :LUL :LUL :LUL

Dan said that Mike tried to rub his bare dick on her, and he was like was that the first day or the 4th day, and Mike said that she wanted to fuck him and have him be on her OF for a bj and hj video, which she did with stepbro

which is true, if she felt uncomfortable why did she stay there the entire time with him in the hotel? and go to dinner and shit with him and Zherka
I have no response to that question lol

Back
Top Bottom