EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

she said yesterday that he did a throat slit motion towards her, he found out about it a lil while ago and confronted her telling her to keep his name out of her mouth

and she literally said "you can make up lies about me, I can make up lies about you," so she lied about the throat slit motion I guess lol. Now she's crying bc he "ruined her life" over tweeting about her taking 50 % of donations last year.

and of course she said she wants to fight him, this girl...lol. She's saying he's harrassing her, he literally said one thing to her and she kept going so he responded to her lol
Jesus christ, I hope hope somebody screen recorded this.

told ya man...lol...not that you were against the possibility lol
most girls are fake towards each other, and Dan is better looking and making more money than her. of course there's jealousy there lol

that shit's crazy though, and they were dancing with each other minutes later, and today Dan said that she invited her to Mike's party lol crazy

wtf, she just said that he shouldn't have said "keep my name out your fucking mouth" because she's a female and men shouldn't talk to women like that

you're literally lying saying he did a throat slit motion...lmao
oh my fucking god lol

Wow...that was a lot of shit to catch up on. Did she end the stream crying? Weren't they gonna do some big pool party stream today?

Wow...that was a lot of shit to catch up on. Did she end the stream crying? Weren't they gonna do some big pool party stream today?
yea she cried a few times lol, she was crying when she ended stream bc her airbnb were kicking her out so she had to go get her shit and move it to another person's house

pool party stream got cancelled cuz she woke up too late I think lol, and had to go to the twitch party thing with Meg The Stallion

yea she cried a few times lol, she was crying when she ended stream bc her airbnb were kicking her out so she had to go get her shit and move it to another person's house

pool party stream got cancelled cuz she woke up too late I think lol, and had to go to the twitch party thing with Meg The Stallion
Kicked out of the air bnb? Mayyyyyybe that's a sign Dan?

Kicked out of the air bnb? Mayyyyyybe that's a sign Dan?
the airbnb person sounds like a legit dickhead, threatening to kick em out in 30 minutes if she doesn't pay him 500 bucks right then and there

and then they leave to go to twitchcon, and the owner is trying to get her rental terminated because of noise complaints but the cops weren't called once

the airbnb person sounds like a legit dickhead, threatening to kick em out in 30 minutes if she doesn't pay him 500 bucks right then and there

and then they leave to go to twitchcon, and the owner is trying to get her rental terminated because of noise complaints but the cops weren't called once
yeah, most people don't call the cops in Cali for noise complaints though, trust me ;-)

johnnyTremain4657 yooooooooooo

Kat is a fake pos lmao, she was clowning Dan last night on Mike's stream, I just saw a clip somebody made on twitter under Santana's post

these girls are fake af
Who kat?
Just went to look they were complaining about Airbnbbut guess they were right and they were also almost like bragging almost they had a fight every day at twitchcon . Like I wouldnt talk about it that much like I would just hide it

Who kat?
Just went to look they were complaining about Airbnbbut guess they were right and they were also almost like bragging almost they had a fight every day at twitchcon . Like I wouldnt talk about it that much like I would just hide it
the redhead chick with heelmike all the time, I think they're dating but trying to act like they aren't lol

I dont watch that guy but see the girl you talking about
yea she was dancing with Dan literally a few minutes later lol, but talking shit about her before that and Dan said she got invited to the heelmike party in some big ass expensive airbnb tonight

this girl is...something else lol

she was talking about Santana again and said "if you don't like me just leave me alone" and she had never had a man talk to her like that ever. First she said since an ex abusive boyfriend and it gave her ptsd, then it turned into ever...lol

she was talking about him yesterday and today and then admitted to making up the throat slit thing when he confronted her...lol

she was talking about Santana again and said "if you don't like me just leave me alone" and she had never had a man talk to her like that ever. First she said since an ex abusive boyfriend and it gave her ptsd, then it turned into ever...lol

she was talking about him yesterday and today and then admitted to making up the throat slit thing when he confronted her...lol
She has problems....did somebody record her admitting the throat slit thing was a lie?

Who's really harassing in this like she always talk about him it looks like but she say hes the one doing it

Back
Top Bottom