EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

what's new playing a victim when she's not better
blows my mind that she thinks it's ok to instigate shit, and when that energy is brought to her she wants to act like she didn't do anything lol

how are you gonna call somebody a fucking pussy, say you want to beat em up, and want to sue em, but get offended by "keep my name out your fucking mouth" lmao

blows my mind that she thinks it's ok to instigate shit, and when that energy is brought to her she wants to act like she didn't do anything lol

how are you gonna call somebody a fucking pussy, say you want to beat em up, and want to sue em, but get offended by "keep my name out your fucking mouth" lmao
and then tweet something like who cuss at woman like that on stream while i haven't seen the thing today i'm sure she wasn't better

and chat was most of them like at the number of viewer she has theres some hate watchers. all defending her saying hes a dick etc
if im looking at discord when that happened it was all that like defending her and none talked about the fact she said some bullshit about the slit throat gesture

and chat was most of them like at the number of viewer she has theres some hate watchers. all defending her saying hes a dick etc
if im looking at discord when that happened it was all that like defending her and none talked about the fact she said some bullshit about the slit throat gesture
Sounds about right. She's gonna get banned, I just feel it.

I woke up saw discord again saying how bad someone is and read its mike and now more thing around her and drama she a drama magnet. She even said panda is the nicest person she met. Well my friend wouldnt agree with that he thinks that guy is a creep

I woke up saw discord again saying how bad someone is and read its mike and now more thing around her and drama she a drama magnet. She even said panda is the nicest person she met. Well my friend wouldnt agree with that he thinks that guy is a creep
I don't know if I'd call Panda a creep, he's def. an opportunist though lol

That's interesting, lol. Doesn't Mike usually get thousands of viewers per stream and Panda like 100? lol
yea Mike peaked at like 11k last night, most I've seen with Panda without Dan raiding him is like 1200 but I think she was on that stream so...lol

yea Mike peaked at like 11k last night, most I've seen with Panda without Dan raiding him is like 1200 but I think she was on that stream so...lol
So...now that lines in the sand have been drawn....I hope she realizes she just invited a lot more hate and trolls. I don't even like Mike but his viewers are gonna bring some hate.

Back
Top Bottom