bawbdole

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 19, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
"Here is the final video with
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
!!
Just a lil about the video:
It's long and I left it pretty raw (not much trimming of clips) so forgive me if some parts are a little long. But the hot dirty parts are HOT. I've never shot with a girl before so had to get a lil loose before if you know what I meannnn 😏 Took some videos of our cute toes, then went in the bedroom tg to shoot alone with each other and then played smash and she beat me so I had to eat her out first 🥵
"

The fisting parts are censored unfortunately, probably separate PPVs

Edit: lol wtf I had no idea fisting is censored on OF. Shout out to Ilovelsd earlier in this thread for the fisting vids from Fansly.

Last edited:

bawbdole

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 19, 2023
"Back to back CREAMPIES 🤤 He couldn't hold his jizz for more than a few minutes and ended up blowing a few shots inside me and then a couple on my asshole and back. He was still rock hard so kept fucking me until my sloppy pussy jerked a second load from his ballsack. He put it back in for a third time and I did my best to try and extract a third load. Next time I'll get the third load 🥰 After I was used up I shook my ass and got it smacked until it was super red and raised 🫣"

bawbdole

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 19, 2023
"Hehe this was a spontaneous anal sesh I did out of the blue. My ass is sooo tight but I was able to relax enough to get it in. You can see my butt tugging at his cock since its so tight, but after injecting a bunch of lube up there he was able to slide in easier and cum in and on my body 🤤 I got one cumshot straight into my bellybutton and the rest when up my hole and disappeared 😳

P.S. Sorry I had to let me hair grow for a wax this weekend ✨
"

Last edited:

ILoveLSD

🧞‍♂️🧞🧞‍♂️🧞🧞‍♂️
Aug 10, 2023

FULL LESBIAN FISTING SCENE WITH PETITEVIV 🤜🔥🤛

IMG_4414be786409a1dffaaf.jpg
IMG_44138013c3ca96e3527f.jpg
IMG_4412c0ee61aadc72d32e.jpg
IMG_4411d598e11805fabadc.jpg

Last edited:

bawbdole

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 19, 2023
"Sorry this is a resend everyone from yesterday! I did not realize I messed up the audio in the first one! This one is fixed!

TVP! At first we were planning a DP with the purple dildo in my butt while I get fucked but then we decided to stuff it in my pussy with his dick. Of course that wasn't enough so we added another purple dildo from my deepthroat video a long time ago. He started shoving his thumb up there too and that's when we realized we need to swap the purple dildo for the bigger clear dildo. We even tried to do quadruple DVP but I still need to work up to that 🤭 At the end he came all over my pussy with the dildos still in deep 🤤 hehehe

DP with the purple dildo plug up my ass next. Will try to get TVPed as well as fit the one in my ass 😈"